June Maxton event

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
So it seems my plans aren't going to work out and be ready for the May Maxton event. :banghead:

That means the only other event to attend before Loring will have to be the dreaded June Maxton event. :duh: To look at this from the half full point of view it does give me more prep time. :coffee:

Anyone planning on attending the June event other than me?

I've still got some work to do. :laugh:

P1277494.jpg

Mark and I were talking about it tonight at dinner. But it may be a last min. decision to go. Sense I can spray my bike wont care how hot it is and sense the pits will be near the starting line drinks and shade will be in walking distance. We will keep you up to date. I figured out my N2O problem today. When the solenoid went out it ended up melting the wiring harness sense the fuse was to big. Will be fixed this week.

What kind of prep work do the officials require before your allowed to run at Maxton? I'm assuming leathers/gloves/boots/helmet are a given, but what kind of stuff to the bike? I see pictures of wires going through bolts sometimes, is that part of it?

To run at Maxton you've got to become a member of the ECTA. When you become a member they'll send you the rule book. The rule book explains everything in detail.

Helmet and gear are checked
You have to have a specific lanyard kill
LSR chain guard
Metal valve stems
Metal battery hold down strap
Safety wire a few things
Remove mirrors
Remove license plate

Goto the Welcome to ECTA web site for all kinds of details.

Back