2011 Maxton Event Schedule

Well after Outlawbusa & tofst2c talked me into spending all of my money on go fast parts :rofl: i guess i will be giving it a go. Will be the first time on the track should be an experience. I just have one question. How fast is to fast? :laugh::laugh:

Enjoy yourself. Since you're a rookie you'll have to spend some time at slower speeds until you get to grip and rip. I'm sure I'll see you there. :beerchug:

Well after Outlawbusa & tofst2c talked me into spending all of my money on go fast parts :rofl: i guess i will be giving it a go. Will be the first time on the track should be an experience. I just have one question. How fast is to fast? :laugh::laugh:

How fast is too fast, well I haven't gotten there yet but will let you know when I do. Im only shooting for a 220 this go round. :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device
Definition of to fast. When it takes your two racing buddies a winch and a crow bar to get you off the seat.

Back