2013 ECTA's Ohio Mile Race Schedule

I really wanted to run there 9/28-29, but won't be able to make it. Luci's currently tuned and unrestricted in anticipation. I haven't had the heart to tell her :(

The 1st event in April but depends on the weather. Last year was really cold and wet!
June would be my second option.
July is just waaay to freakin hot for me. Hell, my Florida and Texas friends even said it was to hot/humid for them in July.

I was looking at April too and noticed Hot Rod Magezine is going to be there. Do the motorcycles lose out on any track time because of this?

not if you get in line. All the events have a good turn out so it always just comes down to how quickly you get back in line.

I am hoping to go to wilmington to do the mile but I need some help on it. Im having a hard time understanding what i need in order to race there. I have all the gear I need but what do I really need to do to the bike? and do i need to be a ecta member? Plus I really dont get the registration process. Does the $200 fee allow me to go both days? etc. Anyone done this sort of thing that has input would be appreciated.

I am hoping to go to wilmington to do the mile but I need some help on it. Im having a hard time understanding what i need in order to race there. I have all the gear I need but what do I really need to do to the bike? and do i need to be a ecta member? Plus I really dont get the registration process. Does the $200 fee allow me to go both days? etc. Anyone done this sort of thing that has input would be appreciated.

Click on the link in my sig and it shows you pics and info with what you need to do to pass tech. The only additional thing you will need is a battery strap for ECTA rules. You will have to become an ECTA member and then your entry fee allows you to run for both days Sat/Sun.

If you have any questions at all, send me a PM or post up. I'd be more than glad to help... :beerchug:

Back