Maxton Event Schedule

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
We should plan a group ride for April 2 - 3 for the South East guys. Or at least meet up at Maxton for the Day. Let me know you can Ride..

I plan to run at Maxton this year(never have). Not sure when yet, but I'de like to try and meet someone from the org there who has. VIR is on my list too!!!

I plan to run at Maxton this year(never have). Not sure when yet, but I'de like to try and meet someone from the org there who has. VIR is on my list too!!!

We'll be there at least April and May if you want to meet up...let me know if you want some help getting your bike ready

We'll be there at least April and May if you want to meet up...let me know if you want some help getting your bike ready

YES, I do! I have alot going on right now, so a definate date is too soon to say. I'm trying to make it there and VIR before the summer heat. I'll definately let you know,thanks!

dude- where is it??
i think i'm right up the road...maybe...

Google ECTA and/or Maxton Laurenburg airport
The ECTA site has directions...

YES, I do! I have alot going on right now, so a definate date is too soon to say. I'm trying to make it there and VIR before the summer heat. I'll definately let you know,thanks!

Just let me know. We never do the June event, way too hot to be roasting at the starting line in leathers...I shed em and hit the lake :laugh:

We should plan a group ride for April 2 - 3 for the South East guys. Or at least meet up at Maxton for the Day. Let me know you can Ride..

It'll be interesting to see if a group will ride down for a meetup Loomis, good idea~!~

yeah!
score!
it was the maxton i was thinkin about!:thumbsup:
i'd love to meet some of you guys!! count me in:beerchug:

Keep the thread going, I will meet-up halfway. I work in Maxton, close to the airport, know all the back roads if you wanna play.

hey jelly- i stay in so. pines and would ride down wit ya. if ya need a wingman, lemme know!

Back