I will be twittering from Maxton if you want info from SSB event

rotts4u

Registered
I will be twittering results from Maxton so if anyone wants to stay up to date sign up to follow me on twitter. My twitter name is edonsmith1

I am writing the article and promoting the SSB event as I have for the last three years so I will be busy taking photos etc and not riding this year. I rode in it in 2007 and won the 600 class for the magazine article. This year I will focus on the nikon instead of the bike

Anyone running the chalk board at the finish line this time~?~

A few meets ago, there was a little lady at the blue bird section towards the finish line showing speeds on the chalk board as we came around. Very very nice feature, if I didn't beat my last speed I didn't bother stopping in to get my slip.

Anyway, it was done more for an activity for this little lady and her company thought she would do it a few times and get tired. They did it for the entire event, LoL

Haven't seen it back down there since. (Don't think she has come back with them)

((I'm gonna copy this into one of my own threads also, maybe we'll see a chalk board operating)) :laugh:

I'm pretty sure that was Susan aka Flipper with the board. I believe she is attending this meet but I don't know if she plans to run the board. I have a chalk board & a white board in my trailer so if she's willing I've got the supplies. I'll ask her when I see her. I'd tell you to bring bribes but I just can't think what would be the best bribe for her! LOL

Make sure you introduce yourself to me. You'll see me in tech. I stick out but the rest of y'all blur together to me pretty quickly!

Btw, I'm here camped out in the hotel room. See y'all tomorrow!
Debbie

Back