Jules and Doc home from the Bash

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Well... we're home... home sweet HUMID/ FLAT/ CRAZY DRIVERS/ SQUID RIDERS home.

I had a great time y'all!! Met a lot of new folks, got to see a lot of old ones. Played tour guide to Sam, Chris (99), and Ace most of the weekend... I thought they just wanted to ride slow... but I think they just liked riding BEHIND me!

Can't wait till April.. we already got our room BOOKED!!

glad to hear you guys made it home safe. Good seeing as always. See again in april.

10 + hours on the road, glad we are home, but hate it since our roads suck. that is the only thing i hate about leaveing a busa bash, we get home and we have no roads to ride on and a bunch of our cool friends are not there as well. Thats it we are all moving to the gap, everyone put in your two weeks notice and we will see ya mid oct. :laugh:. It was great meeting some new peeps and getting to see some old peeps as well. I'm glad we got to do some riding in between the rain showers. It was fun getting out there and seeing some new places and having that experince with some fellow riders. It was a pleasure to have Sam, Chris (99), Ace, JR, Joe and Ron (B-King) come our and hang with Jules and I on some good rides. We are already looking forward to some better riding in the spring thumbsup:. I would like to thank everyone for making this fall bash a memorable one for me. thanks guys/gals :beerchug:

Great to see you all again. And as Don said, I also have a new appreciation for bananas. :beerchug: I am going to try to make it in Febuary with Don this time. :)

Great to see you all again. And as Don said, I also have a new appreciation for bananas. :beerchug: I am going to try to make it in Febuary with Don this time. :)

that would be great if cool if you could make it down for feb. yeah its always good to have a little nanna every now and a again. :laugh:

glad you and Darrell made it home with just A LITTLE more gas issues:laugh:

Can't wait till the next time I get to hang out with you two.

I'll be making a post like this after the Spring Bash. Glad you 2 made it back safely.

It was great to meet you guys, hope we do it again. Too early to know if the spring bash will fit in the schedule... busy time around here.

Be safe and take care till the next time.

:thumbsup:

Hey Guys,.......thanks again for everything! Glad you got home without issues!! Talk with you later in the week!!!

Glad to see you got home safely. It was great to see you and I'm looking forward to April.

BTW - we may be putting in an order.

Nice to meet you two finally.. Glad you home safe and sound.. :bowdown:

NO hooch for me.. :whistle:

Glad you are home ok.... I think for the next bash however, you might need a small tanker truck :whistle: thanks for everything!!

I think I had a great time but some parts are sort of foggy..... :laugh: You two are what bash is all about.. :)

Jules, had a blast! Can't wait to see you guys in the spring...tell Doc I have some raffle tickets for him :rofl:

Back