Joke

rock.gif

There we go. It's all in the delivery, I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it. Or maybe it's just that stupid. Thanks guys.

Did you hear about the two maggots who were making love in dead Earnest?

What about the termite who went to the saloon and asked for the bar tender?

How often do you see a Smurf's butt? --Once in a blue moon.

How do you tell the sex of a chromosome? --Pull down it's genes.

How do you tell the snowman from the snowwoman? --The little snowballs.

What's big and red and eats rocks? --A big red rock eater.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

what do you call a guy with no arms and legs and hangs on a wall ? art

what do you call a guy with no arms and legs and plays in the leaves? rustle

what do you call a guy with no arms and legs and goes in the water? bob

what do you call a guy with no arms and legs and lay on the porch? mat

ha ha ha ha ha I must be board>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde, (Natural Blonde), called her old boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started."

Her old boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her old boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle.

She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table.  He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box, then turned to her and said "First of all, no matter WHAT we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tirger".

He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax, Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then....... (he sighed)...Let's just put all these frosted flakes back in the box."

Whats's pink and fuzzy? Pink fuzz!

What's green and fuzzy and if it falls
on you head it would hurt you? A pool table!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde, (Natural Blonde), called her old boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started."

Her old boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her old boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle.

She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table.  He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box, then turned to her and said "First of all, no matter WHAT we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tirger".

He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax, Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then....... (he sighed)...Let's just put all these frosted flakes back in the box."
ices_rofl.gif
Thats a good one

Back