John Cusack = Nutjob

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
FOXNews.com - John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,â€￾

Well, I don't normally let political activism influence my TV and movie viewing habits, but this is an exception. He's obviously either mentally derranged or drunk of his a$$. Either way, I won't spend any further time or money seeing his films/TV/etc.

Ah yes, the power and influence of the Hollywood actor and social media. I can feel the whack jobs crawling out of the woodwork as we speak.

As if anyone in Hollywood is any different ?
I don't know of any folks over there who think different than him ?
Well there's Tom Cruise but he's even weirder !

Even Sean Penn and people like him don't call for the death of FOX and GOP leaders. I admit that much of Hollywood is leftist and slightly off kilter, but not to this degree. ???

As if anyone in Hollywood is any different ?
I don't know of any folks over there who think different than him ?
Well there's Tom Cruise but he's even weirder !

Well there are a couple of small :whistle: actors that are different, such as Gary Sinise, and Jon Voight, and Charlton Heston. :poke:

I think Hollywood types should stick to what they're paid to do, nothing more :laugh:

he shouldn't have stayed in room 1408. Samuel Jackson tried to tell him.

Wait for a public statement by him, there are many public figures who have FB an TW accounts who have publically come and let people know "thats not me!"

Meagan Fox is one such person she has come out and said that she no FB or TW page but the masses still flock to it like mindless sheep :laugh: The News we all know is nothing more than a puppet or parrot take your pick :rofl:

If you think about it you can become who ever you want with just an email address, which is giving me ideas to have some fun with the sheep :laugh:

Last edited:
what a bunch of crap...if people are influenced to the point of acting on what they read in such a knowingly FAKE medium...then perhaps they should NOT have access to it.

nothing but a bunch of P.C. wannabe nannyies.
even IF those were his words and you are only getting part of the conversation...the part that sells news...

heck- if you listened to half of what was on CNN or Larry King....your lists of people not to support would grow exponentially.

as for "cooper lawrence" - the so-called expert...lol
this is the same super conservative dumbass that raised such a stink of the MassEffect2 game because of "simulated sex" in a game rated "Mature 17+"

I guess if you like "the view" or "dr phil" or such similar shows where women get together to and ramble about nothing...then this must be a real hoot for you now!

this woman and that foul nancy grace should both be stuck in a burlap sack on an anthill.
:thumbsup:

just so sick of the "he said - she said" ...people, take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others for "influencing" you.
:poke:

Last edited:
Back