Joe Rocket Jordan 2K7 leathers

man i need some leather. im gonna start keeping my eye on this site. i didnt realize they had such good deal.

Awesome deals all the time! You can always find something nice in the 'Bargain Basement'.

Don't buy up all the black 52's.

I sent back my second pair of pants for the 110% credit. The pants were marked down after I got them and they gave me a credit for the difference too.

As soon as I get the credit I'm going to order the Jordan jacket. I don't care for all the logos but for $175 I'll take it.

I ordered 3 pairs of pants to get a pair/style that fit. They've either been here the next day or the second day after placing the order. Love that place have spent a few bucks there.

which pants did you get?

The Blaster 2.0. for $ 196.00. The shipping was five bucks because they give a twelve dollar shipping credit. Even with sending 2 pairs back I still came out money ahead.

Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Leather Motorcycle Sport Pants :: New Enough, LTD

The first pair I ordered were the Speedmaster 5.0 they were cut odd for me. The Blaster's fit me much better in the waist. :rofl: No azz and a bit of a belly.

They also have a pretty good buy on a two piece suit. Look in the closeouts and bargain basement too.

The Blaster 2.0. for $ 196.00. The shipping was five bucks because they give a twelve dollar shipping credit. Even with sending 2 pairs back I still came out money ahead.

Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Leather Motorcycle Sport Pants :: New Enough, LTD

The first pair I ordered were the Speedmaster 5.0 they were cut odd for me. The Blaster's fit me much better in the waist. :rofl: No azz and a bit of a belly.

They also have a pretty good buy on a two piece suit. Look in the closeouts and bargain basement too.
I was eye ball'n the speedblasters also. I don't have good luck with leather pants.

The leapord skin Cortech for $79 arrived yesterday my wife LOVES IT (I dunno if it's the jacket or the deal she likes the best)

Back