Jersey Shore punch...

the ideals of chivalry, come directly from the fact that men and women are not equal. while i have many friends that will get angry when they hear "women are the weaker sex"....they somehow do not mind so much when a man opens thier door, offers to carry thier packages, or buys them dinner....

so while i agree there are certain rules of behaviour for gentlemen, there are also certain rules for ladies.

you cannot have it both ways, you are either equal or not.

if you want me to be a gntleman, thn you need to stop acting like a some skank, running in the streets....and act like a lady.

if you want me to be a gntleman, thn you need to stop acting like a some skank, running in the streets....and act like a lady.

Amen brother... AAAAAAAA-men.

Can we hit bodybuilder chicks? If she can bench 3 times as much as me and i wanna punch her and get my azz beat, isnt that my right?:laugh:

A guy should never punch a woman, no exception. Of course here in the Carolinas we wouldn't have to worry too much about it. In the same situation I'm sure a good ol'e southern belle would have taken care of it for him. :bowdown:

If you are a woman and decide to act like a man then don't be shocked to be treated like one!

My mother...... YES MOTHER..... told me something along the same lines as a child, but she also taught me to never hit a women. I've never hit a girl, but I have female friends that have :laugh:

jersey shore is based on these guys

- My New Haircut[/url]

*language*

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother...... YES MOTHER..... told me something along the same lines as a child, but she also taught me to never hit a women. I've never hit a girl, but I have female friends that have :laugh:

Terrell where the heck you been?

never hit a woman unless its to disarm her to keep from hurting (seriously) yourself (ie gun knife ect) or someone elese....i teach my kids this and in no way respect what that man did.

While I don't condone such behavior, I certainly have no sympathy for her.

Running her drunk arse mouth with a finger in a man's face is no Lady!

If you are a woman and decide to act like a man then don't be shocked to be treated like one!

+1

sums it up very nice

Back