Jersey Shore punch...

now i don't condone violence towards women but this is just a little funny... she starts mouthing off and pays the price... i don't watch the show but i might start...

and set to music...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've mixed it up with gurls many more times obnoxious than that, and I've never
hit a female in my 70 years.

Funny to see it happen, but I wouldn't ever punch a person let alone a women in the face unless I was being attacked and was in fear for my life.

:rofl: You know that girl was the most annoying thing to have ever walked the earth. Too bad the whole bar didnt erupt, everyonr either knocked out on the floor or goin to jail.:thumbsup: Those Jersey shore kids irratate me to no end.

I wonder why no guy didn't step in and deck that arse? Reality is a bunch of crap. Does anyone know of any bar that they frequent that they would stand there and watch a girl being hit anmd then afterwards not do something about it?

Man these kids what ever happened to the good old days. Cripes man if you hit a girl not only her father and grand father, her brothers, sisters, mothers and just about everyone she knew and you knew would be on your butt?

I think a lot of this is staged just like the Repo Man Show. Want reality come to YTOWN. Lots of it here..LOL Wardie

I wonder why no guy didn't step in and deck that arse? Reality is a bunch of crap. Does anyone know of any bar that they frequent that they would stand there and watch a girl being hit anmd then afterwards not do something about it?

Man these kids what ever happened to the good old days. Cripes man if you hit a girl not only her father and grand father, her brothers, sisters, mothers and just about everyone she knew and you knew would be on your butt?

I think a lot of this is staged just like the Repo Man Show. Want reality come to YTOWN. Lots of it here..LOL Wardie

The other guys could here her talking too:rofl:

Ohhh....face....i wouldnt punched her,.......i would of gotten my friend to....she is annoying....

As a man I would never raise a hand to a woman. The video just shows that guys true character. No matter what she said to him she did not deserve that.

On a lighter note I cant stand that show at all.

i'm not gonna lie, i'd love to see the entire cast get decked. it's a bunch of jersey guidos, mouthy, fake tan, roid head retards.
image.axd

Guidos.png

guidos-look-like-women.jpg

GUIDOS.png

guido12.jpg

female-guidos-demotivational-poster-1203645492.jpg

Last edited:
Those are the most annoying characters from a show yet! Please pull their 15 minutes so that we can all move on and not have to be inundated with their goings on as part of our everyday "news".

Only on MTV. More mindless dribble that I have to be worried about my Daughter watching when she grows up and rots her brain.

Parental lock on!

Back