Jersey Shore punch...

CIMG0019.jpg

that's how we roll in Jersey :welcome::laugh:

No, I was just kidding. I feel a man should never have a need to punch a woman. You couldn't pay me to watch any non-reality show.

This reminds me of the opening scene of an old movie the way of the gun. I would find and post the link but the language is not family friendly and I don't want anyone's kids seeing or hearing the scene (I thought it was freakin funny as hell though)

Looks like princess found a guy who didn't care if she was male or female. Where as it's not OK to hit a woman for most reasons. There is also that mindset some women have (some not all) because they are female they can act tough they have nothing to lose.

If they back a guy down then he's a p***y, if he smacks her for running her mouth oh he hit a girl. Some women use this to start sh** with this in mind thinking that they are safe because they are women. She found the guy who didn't care whoops guess she read that one wrong. :poke:

I want to know what the guy should have done? Sometimes girls/women need to be put in place. I'm not say he should have hit her , but I believe women get away with to much sh@t just because they are women and are the weaker sex. I don't hit women, but I will never let a woman disrespect me like that by calling me names or just talking some sh@t.

I want to know what the guy should have done? Sometimes girls/women need to be put in place. I'm not say he should have hit her , but I believe women get away with to much sh@t just because they are women and are the weaker sex. I don't hit women, but I will never let a woman disrespect me like that by calling me names or just talking some sh@t.

Those are some big words you are playing with there Mr. Big Guy... :poke: Categorizing women in general as weak?? The only guy's I have ever heard say that are gay... "eew look... a vagina... guys rule and girls drool" :cheerleader:

You say you would never let a "woman" disrespect you like that... huh is that because when a guy does it you can't do anything about it? I'm just saying... :whistle:

:moon::moon::moon::moon:

You disrespect yourself by thinking you need to "put a woman in her place".

Men don't feel the need to worry with someone who talks sh1t, only punks have time for that.

Last edited:

he could have just thrown a drink in her face

Last edited:
While I don't condone such behavior, I certainly have no sympathy for her.

Running her drunk arse mouth with a finger in a man's face is no Lady!

If you are a woman and decide to act like a man then don't be shocked to be treated like one!

I live where this show was shot. We deal with these JO's EVERY summer. Usually it's the guy who sticks up for their big mouth ***** who gets his ass kicked by the locals that can't stand these clowns talking tough w/no balls to back it up.
That being said - women want all the rights men have until it's convienent to play the "poor me card" if you want the same rights - you should get the same ass kickin for running your big clown mouth.

Shut the f up and go make my friggin dinner.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nuthing done told her twice.

Srsly though maybe you guys that feel the need to hit women go to a counseler and figure out your mommy issues. No need to hit women or most people in general. Let them ramble and make a modern day idiot of themselves then go on your way.
Posted via Mobile Device

I live where this show was shot. We deal with these JO's EVERY summer. Usually it's the guy who sticks up for their big mouth ***** who gets his ass kicked by the locals that can't stand these clowns talking tough w/no balls to back it up.
That being said - women want all the rights men have until it's convienent to play the "poor me card" if you want the same rights - you should get the same ass kickin for running your big clown mouth.

Shut the f up and go make my friggin dinner.

:rofl:

I can take care of myself when it comes to another male disrespecting me the way she did to that guy. I don't see how I disrespect myself by putting a woman in her place. In the line of work that I do I see it way too many times that a woman gets out of things that she has done that are wrong just because she is a woman. Saying they are the weaker sex came off wrong. They get off or get special treatment becuse they are women or the weaker sex. Men get into fights all the time because they are talking sh!t to each other and no one has a problem with it. If a woman wants to act like a man then she should get treated like one.

What did she do to the guy for him to react so violently? Since the video was edited, what did she say to him? Did she touch him?

I don't condone hitting a woman, but she shouldn't be out there acting like a man.

One night, my wife decided she'd play a trick on me, and tried to scare me when I was coming down the steps (in the dark); she jumped out and and yelled boo. I was startled, and so was she when, instead of jumping back, I was leaning in to deliver, strictly an unthought reaction ...caught myself, but she doesn't do that anymore....a vagina only protects you so far....

Last edited:
What did she do to the guy for him to react so violently? Since the video was edited, what did she say to him? Did she touch him?

I don't condone hitting a woman, but she shouldn't be out there acting like a man.

One night, my wife decided she'd play a trick on me, and tried to scare me when I was coming down the steps; she stepped and and yelled boo. I was startled, and so was she when, instead of jumping back, I was leaning in to deliver, strictly an unthought reaction ...caught myself, but she doesn't do that anymore....a vagina only protects you so far....

Big difference here. You reacted just like you were trained to do.

I guess if you feel so insecure that you feel the need to make sure a woman knows how tough you are, then you might feel the need to put her "in her place". I still say only a punk would do that.

No hitting women. You put them in a headlock and give them noogies (sp?) until they cry or throw up. Just say'in.:laugh:

a man should never hit a lady.......

too bad most mothers do not raise thier daughters to be ladies....it takes more than just a vagina.

Back