Jersey Meet?

Busaofdaknight I live in Union and would be interested in riding. I've been to High Point and Hawk's Nest (Bear Mtn.).. I am familiar with how to get INTO the park, but navigating out is another story. Let me know if you want to hookup.

A pic @ High Point
I was hoping to do the Bear Mtn ride on the 28th. If your available, would like to take the trip up. I don't have a GPS attached to my bike, but if we stop I'm sure trusty google maps would be able to give us directions out. :lol:

I'll be available on the 28th. It would be nice to meet some .Org members. My staycation starts on the 29th. My Rapid Transit Tank bag should be coming this week.. It has a holder for Garmin Nuvi 750. I can get us to the park. I'll send you my number. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can get a few more ' busa riders. The last time I was on Rte. 17 Roscoe P. Coltrane, Cletis, and Enis, were all out in Police Chargers so we cruised in, and cruised out.. GSP was a different story :race:

I was hoping to do the Bear Mtn ride on the 28th. If your available, would like to take the trip up. I don't have a GPS attached to my bike, but if we stop I'm sure trusty google maps would be able to give us directions out. :lol:

I'll be available on the 28th. It would be nice to meet some .Org members. My staycation starts on the 29th. My Rapid Transit Tank bag should be coming this week.. It has a holder for Garmin Nuvi 750. I can get us to the park. I'll send you my number. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can get a few more ' busa riders. The last time I was on Rte. 17 Roscoe P. Coltrane, Cletis, and Enis, were all out in Police Chargers so we cruised in, and cruised out.. GSP was a different story :race:

Sounds like a plan for the 28th. PM you number and we can set something up as time gets closer.

Well, I was hoping to see a little more enthusiasm, even though it is my fault I let this go for so long. So far, there is one orgster that said they would do the ride up to bear mountain (8/28). Anyone else in for the ride or the meet and greet on the 21st (or will I be sitting at Cheeseburger in Paradise myself :whistle:)

Hello Nick, just got your PM and found the thread minutes ago. The 21-st should be good. The 28-th I don't know yet. I am in the middle of a mortgage re-fi and have to be avail for inspections, arrange to have the seperated wife sign off the house ( logistics are the only problem, she and I are OK ) and be avail for the signing. If I can go, I have a Zumo GPS and a Chatterbox. I haven't been to Hawk's Nest in years, but it is a great ride. Subscribed.

Last edited:
Hello Nick, just got your PM and found the thread minutes ago. The 21-st should be good. The 28-th I don't know yet. I am in the middle of a mortgage re-fi and have to be avail for inspections, arrange to have the seperated wife sign off the house ( logistics are the only problem, she and I are OK ) and be avail for the signing. If I can go, I have a Zumo GPS and a Chatterbox. I haven't been to Hawk's Nest in years, but it is a great ride. Subscribed.

Sounds good man. I don't have a chatterbox yet; however, it is on my list of items that I need to purchase. If you can make it to either one it will be good to actually meet.

I should be off the next 3 Saturdays.. Just need a meeting time. You have my cell so we're good to go. Chesseburger Paradise is across from Woodbridge Mall right?

I should be off the next 3 Saturdays.. Just need a meeting time. You have my cell so we're good to go. Chesseburger Paradise is across from Woodbridge Mall right?
Yes. It is right by the Best Buy and Red Lobster that is over there. I figured we can do the meet around 4pm on the 21st and probably meet up for the run to bear mtn (28th) around 10am, but we can work that time and place out as things get closer.

I'm interested in joining you guys even though im out in long island. I've done many bear mountain runs and know of a few good twisties in the area. Also, I have GPS :thumbsup:

I'm interested in joining you guys even though im out in long island. I've done many bear mountain runs and know of a few good twisties in the area. Also, I have GPS :thumbsup:

Excellent. A few days before the Bear Mtn run, I'll post a meet-up location. As of right now, I was thinking meet at about 9:30am, 10am we leave for the ride. I'm not 100% sure of the route to take, which is why I'm not sure of a good meet-up spot at the moment.

Any ideas?

Sounds good man. I don't have a chatterbox yet; however, it is on my list of items that I need to purchase. If you can make it to either one it will be good to actually meet.

The Cheeseburger meet is definitely OK. It is the 28-th that is up in the air.
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to commit until very close to stands up.

:bump:

Just in case anyone missed it, some of us NJ people are trying to do a little meet and greet this weekend. We will be meeting at the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" on RT1 (south) in Woodbridge,NJ at 4pm on saturday 8/21.

Additionally, we are trying to put together a Bear Mtn ride on saturday 8/28. As of right now, I was thinking we would meet at the Vaux Hall Service station on GSP N before the Union Tolls at approximately 9:30am. Do stands up at 10am. If anyone has any other thoughts or a better meet place, feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all that have currently expressed interest in attending one or both of these events. If anyone else could make it out, you are more than welcome. It will be nice to meet some of the Jersey .Orgsters out there.

If there are any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

There's a bikini/bike wash in NJ this saturday. Here's the link

FREE BIKINI BIKE WASH

YOU READ IT RIGHT

SATCH CYCLES IS HAVING THEIR ANNUAL CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY EVENT!

FREE FOOD, FREE DRINKS AND FREE BIKINI BIKE WASH!!!!

THE NJ XTREME WHEELIE RIDE WILL BE OUT ON SITE FOR THOSE TO TRY!

THE MOONWALK FOR CHILDREN

A LIVE DJ PLAYING THE BEST OF ALL MUSIC!

50/50 RAFFLES & PRIZE RAFFLES

DISCOUNTS ON PARTS, APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES!

ALL HAPPENING SATURDAY, AUG 21ST FROM 12 NOON TO 6PM!

SATCH CYCLES
913 MIDDLESEX AVENUE (HIGHWAY 27)
METUCHEN, NJ 08840
(732) 906-9200

Just wanted to :bump: this again since tomorrow is Saturday.

Just in case anyone missed it, some of us NJ people are trying to do a little meet and greet this weekend. We will be meeting at the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" on RT1 (south) in Woodbridge,NJ at 4pm on saturday 8/21.

Additionally, we are trying to put together a Bear Mtn ride on saturday 8/28. As of right now, I was thinking we would meet at the Vaux Hall Service station on GSP N before the Union Tolls at approximately 9:30am. Do stands up at 10am. If anyone has any other thoughts or a better meet place, feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all that have currently expressed interest in attending one or both of these events. If anyone else could make it out, you are more than welcome. It will be nice to meet some of the Jersey .Orgsters out there.

If there are any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

Back