Lets set up a Jersey meet

Put a lock through the bike if your worried. Got 3 bike back one in between the other 2 and then lock through all 3 through front rim.

I'm on LI and all over this. How bout tomorrow? We ought to form an area group of some sort. Nic

we need to coordinate and meet / plan better here in Jersey - so many god damn bikes on road, everyone's been hookin' up at the friggin' Wawa's lately haha!

OK Bad jokes aside. Lets do this and form a pemanant group of regional members who can get together in their local area as well. Its a good idea. If someone wants me to do something I will but I'm not the organizer type...if you want me to keep a list or anything at all I'm willing.

OK Bad jokes aside. Lets do this and form a pemanant group of regional members who can get together in their local area as well. Its a good idea. If someone wants me to do something I will but I'm not the organizer type...if you want me to keep a list or anything at all I'm willing.

I second this!!!

I was thinking about meeting someplace then taking a ride to like liberty state park in Jersey or something.
I cant think of any place else to ride to.
Unless you guys want to set up a meet spot and ride to englishtown raceway park

I agree.
Raceway park would be a nice ride.
PLUS, whoever wants to dragrace has that option as well.
I will give you guys a heads up on the drag racing part.
$15 for spectators.
$29 for racers. That includes your race number for the year
A SNELL helmet and leather jacket are mandatory. No Exceptions.
Leather gloves are needed.
Boots that cover the ankles are required.
A plastic chain guard is required for NON-stretched bikes (Stock Length)
If your bike is stretched you will need a metal chain guard
Trust me, they check.
If you run faster than 125mph in the 1/4 mile, then you will need a full leather suit or leather covering your pants as well.

I'm definitely down for raceway park.

Just to throw a date out there, how about 7/25 (last Saturday in July)

Now, our only concern is to set up a meet spot for the people up here in the nothern parts (Nothern Jersey, NYC area)
I was thinking the vince Lombardi Service station On the turnpike.
It's after exit 18E (GWB) when goint north on the turnpike and coming south on the turnpike from routes 46 & 80, or coming from nyc across the bridge it's about 5 miles before the tool booth (Exit 18).

I just dont know where the guys from central jersey (PA) area or further south would meet.
Hopefully someone in that area can chime in with a meeting spot

I spoke to a couple of guys I know and stuff and a few are in for that date.
I will start a thread for a ride to Englishtown Raceway park on 7/27 (July 27th)
I will post it on a few other bike boards to get as many riders as possible...

damn it all this rain and 7/27, I'm out of town. let's do something where a central jersey location is picked and we all just meet there weekly, saying Saturdays at noon, for rest of summer? this way, it'll keep growing...

Back