Jersey Folk

If it use to be called Action Park I've gone a few times but it has been a number of years. ( About 8)  I always had a good time though.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078107249 -->

hell yeah!! left there in an ambulance once!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im more inclined to hang in South Jersey like AC OC and WW for family summer action. but i run across this, i never knew it was there, wondering if anyone has been there
http://www.mountaincreekwaterpark.com
Just a water park. Vernon's a drive from SJ. Seaside cool, AC's better. Do you come down with the Busa.
I leave the Busa here in the NW, but i can always get a bike no problem. I know its going to be a drive, but all i have is time. My little boy loves Wildwood and he tall enough to ride on all the rides at the Pier, even the rollcoasters that i hate to get on, but i cant let him know that. Last year we went to Great Adv and the power went out at the park after being there for only 1hr and they wouldnt give me a refund. After a couple of letters and calls, i finally did. We wont be heading back there again, instead will head over to Hersey Park. My peeps are off Exit 3 off the Turnpike, where you at?

Back