Jax bike nights

Purple1300

Registered
The husband and I went to Jacksonville this weekend to look at some houses. We're hoping to move in February and found a great house in Argyle that we're crossing our fingers to get. A couple of people said that they see tons of bikes that meet up at a place called Buffalo's near Chuck E Cheese's?? Could have een Buffalo Wild Wings. If so what nights and I'll be there the first week I move in! Jacksonville is gorgeous! I can't wait to move out there. Plus, since I won't be working right away, I'm planning on taking a long ride down to Daytona Beach just to do it if anyone's interested to tag along! I just want to meet up with some new people.

I sm in Jax off sotuh Blanding. I wil be heading to Daytona for bike week. Talk to you on sportbikes.ws...

Good luck on the house, you're getting in my range of travel now ..............
beerchug.gif

The husband and I went to Jacksonville this weekend to look at some houses. We're hoping to move in February and found a great house in Argyle that we're crossing our fingers to get. A couple of people said that they see tons of bikes that meet up at a place called Buffalo's near Chuck E Cheese's?? Could have een Buffalo Wild Wings. If so what nights and I'll be there the first week I move in! Jacksonville is gorgeous! I can't wait to move out there. Plus, since I won't be working right away, I'm planning on taking a long ride down to Daytona Beach just to do it if anyone's interested to tag along! I just want to meet up with some new people.
I lived in Argyle for 4 years. I believe Buffalo's bike night is on Wednesday.

Back