Japan Pics as Promised

Geat pics!!! Thanx for shareing!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Me and my wife were stationed in Okinawa Japan for 6 years... we still miss it! We loved Japan!

great pics man, i would like to go back there to visit. try a different place, i was in Okinawa for 6 months while in the seabees.

sure would like to travel to Japan some time... you know you look like younger Ben Bailey (cash cab)
smile.gif

whats is the blue/clear plastic thing on table?

super.gif
AM -->
Mr Bogus @ May 31 2008 said:
1434083[/ATTACH] AM]
sure would like to travel to Japan some time...  you know you look like younger Ben Bailey (cash cab)
smile.gif

whats is the blue/clear plastic thing on table?
That thing was a wireless remote keyboard to pick songs with......

super.gif

Wow, really good pictures. But why are Zuks just as much or higher over there? I dont understand.
Everything was expensive there. But from what I understand that big bikes are very hard to obtain a licence to ride. I had a difficult time finding a dealer that had any new Busas because most of them are imported to other countries. We went to Kobe and my wifes friend called a couple of dealers and one of them had just sold the only Busa that they had and the second one had two....

Japan is hella cool. I have a friend stationed at Kadena AB if u want a tour of the base out there
thumb_up.gif

Great pics! I have a friend that lived in Yokosuka for a while. He loved it there!

Back