5 years ago today

RedBusarider

Registered
Japan had a tsunami - one of the worst on Record.

Maybe that is one reason the Busa Gen III is late to production. :laugh:

Got me thinking, that there are many people from other counties but I've never seen one from Japan post here.

Also made me think - I wonder how many Hayabusa's are sold in Japan? Or motorcycles in general not counting moped's or the like.

I agree with #3 - a very interesting observation. I spent a few minutes, but couldn't find a Japanese website devoted to Hayabusa.

When I was there the roads were so twisty you would never get a Hayabusa out of 3rd gear!

When I was there - IS that in Japan? If so, where?

Being an island for the most part and smaller then most of the States in the US and having a population so large I
would imagine that there wouldn't be much room to stretch the legs of a Busa or most other bikes. But they sure do make a lot of bikes to export.
It's just funny that they don't sell or use them there. Haven't seen youtube videos of motorcycles in Japan either. Scooters Yes, bikes No.

They have over there were you have to work your way up in CCs.you cant just buy a hayabusa and ride it,thats why you basically see only scooters,like you said even if you could ride one with all the traffic it would be useless...and bigger bikes need special licenses to ride over there and are probably real hard to get...

Back