janet jackson

Looking for a link to the photo or the photo itself...
I never pictured you as a ....pervert

story.jpg

Jumpin' Jehosephat!

Whatsamatter with these guys (MTV)? The Super Bowl is not the forum to push the envelope. (Big O gets off the soapbox before he really starts to rant)

I have 2 video clips of it. Got em like 5 min after it happened.
wink.gif

it is no worse than what Lil' Kim was wearin at some music awards show on network TV on PRIMETIME! what is the big deal??!!

I would probably vote for inappropriate for that type of progarm on a Sunday, at that time of day. The line has to be rdrawn somewhere. Fine em, ban em, boycott em, protest em...whatever makes sense. They deserve it!

But as an adult male, I do want to see the photos again. It went by too fast and I wasn't paying attention.

Also,
Let me get this straight...I'm an adult man, who is attracted to a fine adult female body, and the word pervert is used. Hmm, am I the one to worry about? (Just kiding too!)

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075832198 -->

I would probably vote for inappropriate for that type of progarm on a Sunday, at that time of day. The line has to be rdrawn somewhere. Fine em, ban em, boycott em, protest em...whatever makes sense. They deserve it!

But as an adult male, I do want to see the photos again. It went by too fast and I wasn't paying attention.

Also,
Let me get this straight...I'm an adult man, who is attracted to a fine adult female body, and the word pervert is used. Hmm, am I the one to worry about? (Just kiding too!)
Why do I insist on verbal jousts with the boards most articulate member ? I go in "guns-a-blazin" , but always end up lookin' "half-cocked" . You have some of the best come backs Thinker , I think thats why I try an' mess with you from time to time . You are always so damb eloquant in your responses . Your too cool man . Nothing riles you .
Have a good 1....RSD.

Also,
Why do I insist on verbal jousts with the boards most articulate member ?   I go in "guns-a-blazin" , but always end up lookin'  "half-cocked" .  You have some of the best come backs Thinker , I think thats why I try an' mess with you from time to time . You are always so damb eloquant in your responses .  Your too cool man .  Nothing riles you .
   Have a good 1....RSD.
And I was all prepared for the next round.....I couldn't wait to have fun with the meaning of the name:

<marquee>"RUBBER                side              DOWN"</marquee>

Ohhhhhhh, the humanity! Ohhhhh the possibilities! Next time maybe.

Good to see you around again.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075857489 -->

Dang Rubbah, you haven't been back two days and you done went and got beeyotch slapped by Thinker. Man you ain't wastin' any time are ya?
laugh.gif

you can see nipple.....oops , is that word OK in here ...

never mind that...is that picture OK here....

Like Chris said , I'm back 2 days an' already I'm in shi..

Oops....shid , can you say $hit in here...

I cant believe it...I fugged up again...

O fug....I'll bet you can't say fug in here either....

I'm sorry folks , similar to Janets "costume malfunction" I have suffered a sort of word processor malfunction

janet.jpg

Back