Michael Jackson all over a Busa

99.9% sure that was at the Greenville International Bike show, good looking paint work. One thing that no one can dispute is MJ made music lots of people wanted to listen to :beerchug:

heh, interesting comments on the other site but yeah the paint looks good from what you can see. definitely a hardcore MJ fan though so he will either keep it or auction it to a very select few rich MJ lovers who will probably never ride it again

I'm not hating on MJ...he's on my MP3 player; I like some of his music. Just not sure I'd put that much money in to a bike, but to each his/her own, right? :)

Someone I work with is a huge MJ fan and she researched the bike and found out that it supposedly cost $10,000 for that paint job. (I know I can hear the eyebrows raising)
I'm thinking, if it really cost 10 grand to do this beautiful paint job, why the hell is it being trailered in an open utility trailer?

Someone I work with is a huge MJ fan and she researched the bike and found out that it supposedly cost $10,000 for that paint job. (I know I can hear the eyebrows raising)
I'm thinking, if it really cost 10 grand to do this beautiful paint job, why the hell is it being trailered in an open utility trailer?

No kidding!! Great point...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

i would rather ride a moped with assless chaps before i would ride a bike with a tribute to a pedophile...:talk2hand:. oh wait i mean alleged

Back