ive got a busa on steroids!

That is a sweet looking bike, as was already said that is a good sleeper setup (well as much as close to a sleeper as you can get, it being a busa and all). Nice mods as well.

Sleeper thanks for the input. Btw HPjunkie hot bike man. Sorry I just realized that jumped right in with questions.

thumbs-up.gif

sick dude im trying to got back to tiverton this summer to visit the fam i wanna see that in action!

whats cool theres no clue theres more to it than what meets the eye. well at least until ur at the next stop light waiting for the 12r to leave the line.. hehehehehe

I got my head done w/cams and valves. I makin' slightly more hp but less torque than you are and I'm going with a big bore sooner than I think.
You're making over 197 hp with a stock bore/stroke motor.
Yer kidding right??
I didn't think that was even close to possible.
I woulda guessed around 180-185 max with those mods.
It's makin' slightly more now becuase of some tuning issues. Also Carpenters dyno shows about 2%-4% less than most other dyno's. The reason for this is that you'll pull atleast what you pulled on his equipment if you go elsewhere. No disapointments.

I'll try to get the newer pull posted. I just gotta find it. Hp's has the torque advantage due to displacement size.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081542408 -->

dyno.jpg

Real Nice,Get used to her b-fore u let her rip...and for christ sakes be careful...

Starter gear is a must.
Oil gear is recommended.
Windage tray is recommended. I will have 1 for sale soon.
I used the bigger Honda battery and had no problem with starting.
I set my cams at a high number, like Carpenter recommended. That helped the starting too.
A second fan wouldn't hurt. 1 off of a GIXXER 600,750, 1000 will work.
Removing the thermostat helps too.
sleeper, what is a windage tray? also summers coming is a alloy fan going to cool as well as a second fan?

I got my head done w/cams and valves. I makin' slightly more hp but less torque than you are and I'm going with a big bore sooner than I think.
Yer kidding right??
It's makin' slightly more now becuase of some tuning issues. Also Carpenters dyno shows about 2%-4% less than most other dyno's. The reason for this is that you'll pull atleast what you pulled on his equipment if you go elsewhere. No disapointments.

I'll try to get the newer pull posted. I just gotta find it. Hp's has the torque advantage due to displacement size.
That's insane power for those mods!!!
WOW

Yer kidding right??

That's insane power for those mods!!!
WOW
He claims his 1397 BB w/ his heads get you around 225hp 110ft.lbs. I have seen one on the dyno turn 218hp. Can't be sure about those figures 'till my bike actually produces them.

Starter gear is a must.
Oil gear is recommended.
Windage tray is recommended. I will have 1 for sale soon.
I used the bigger Honda battery and had no problem with starting.
I set my cams at a high number, like Carpenter recommended. That helped the starting too.
A second fan wouldn't hurt. 1 off of a GIXXER 600,750, 1000 will work.
Removing the thermostat helps too.
sleeper, what is a windage tray? also summers coming is a alloy fan going to cool as well as a second fan?
A windage tray goes in your oil pan. It prevents oil from cavataion or slosh back under hard acceleration, thus causing oil starvation. They are commonly used by drag racers.

An alloy fan should be ok. Just be sure to wire a switch directly to it, so that you can override the temp switch sensor.

Back