it's on .......

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
lol alright now this saturday i get my first taste of what a zx 10 can do buddie says he will run it this weekend so i said i am there !!! if i lose i lose but if i win ...........oh boy better watch out cuz the sh*t talking will be a must !!!!!!!!

We want VIDEO!!!
super.gif

still trying my buddie is out of town and he is the one with vid if he aint back by sat then i am going to have to do without
cussing.gif
you all will either see it (hopefully) either will post the outcome

Always remember before a race, never talk smak. But after the race either walk away with out talking smak (cuz you lost) or rip him a new one after you win...:D

lol thanks guys i a m definately going to try if i win i win and much smack will be talked if i lose i will take it like a man i hope?
rock.gif
lol j/k lost before but i so wont to run that zx10 in hte ground hate having crap talked to me especially from a kawa owner omg !!!! still working on the video bud isnt back yet trying to find someone with a cam

well looks like no vid so no camera sorry i am pissed too but what can you do ? i wont lie about the outcome but i am kind of excited get to race something new and hopefully come out a winner but you never know well next post i make will be of the outcome cuz after work a bunch of us getting together for a ride and then i will have my shot at the 10

alright results are in ........00' r1 vs. 04' zx10 did a couple rolls one at 60 and one at 80 the first roll on it was dead even until about 160 or so the 10 pulled away by a hair i would say so he got me the first time second roll was at 80 i had him by about a tire length the whole way !!!! 1-1 aint too bad but i tell you its top end is pretty good it wil get up and go but i am not impressedwith it so we are going to do it again maybe tomorrow well it was a good couple runs neither of us had any mishaps whatsoever but you should have seen the look on his face when i got him the second time he couldnt believe i beat his "almight zx10 " lol well anyway there it is i had played with a 10 .....lol nice bike but i wouldnt buy one

.500 ain't bad DPS, next time cut him off at the knees.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084064719 -->

Back