Weight Loss

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
I have seen some peeps talking about trying to lose weight and I wanted to share this.

July 4, 2008 i weighed 285. Thought then I nreally needed to lose some weight. so i started dieting (sorta) and running my ass off. got down to 250 before i was recalled and sent to iraq (Jan 09). while in iraq, i lose some fat. i didnt lose any weight because i was lifting like a madman/Crossfit/MCMAP.

Sep 2, 2009 I weighed 250 still. This is when i had my wreck. About a week before that i started reading Lyle McDonalds "Rapid Fat Loss" book (Lyle McDonald - Bodyrecomposition). My goal was to get under 220, then eventually get about 210 @ 10%BF Well last monday i weighed in @ 219.

This plan works for anyone in any physical condition. This diet does not "require" any physical training. it is recommended though. I literally lost 10 lbs a week for 2 weeks before i started hitting the weights hard. needless to say my weight was going down very slowly after that but i was getting stronger. if you dont care about muscle loss, you can lose 10+ a week EVERY week (up to a point of course).

If you are serious about losing some weight and have some sort of self dicipline this book will tell you everything you need to know. if goes down into the physiological aspects of dieting and such and he explains why this does that. I seriously recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight.

My wife lost 45lbs just counting calories...and of course self discipline. I can imigine how good you feel about your weight loss. She is a totally changed woman...:thumbsup: Congrats and thank you for serving.

My wife has lost 23 and says she almost has a six pack.... i finally get to see her in 6 days. wewt!!!!!

Just so im clear, this isn't a post about my goals and such. Its to inform the peeps that would be interested in something like this. I'm just saying that it worked for my and its sound. not gimmicky at all.

I lost 130pds on friday in daytona beach,.... but somehow she (wife) found her way back to the hotel room:laugh::whistle:
Joking. I'll check out that book as i am in need of some motivation.

Back