Its going to be a great day

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
So I wake up this morning, wide awake and ready to go. Feeling good. I get ready with all kinds of time to spare and the animals were being over cooperative. I am thinking, dang, this is going to be a great day. I leave for work and hit almost every light just as it turns green or was alread green. I am actually so early, there is time to stop for a breakfast snack before I get to work.

Well, as I am driving down the tollway towards downtown Dallas, this female on her cell phone, obviosly not having as good of a day as me, is riding my butt. I am thinking, no worries, today is going to be a good day. Then I run over this piece of cardboard and sling it up. I was laughing so hard, that I slowed down and sped up accidentally because I was trying to take this picture. She really wasn't that close when I took the pic, but this was also the third try.

Breakfast was great, and now here I sit, still smiling with a glorious cup of coffee at work.

Today is going to be a great day.

displayimage.php

nice pic, hope your day continues to be great :beerchug:

So far mine is good too. Got rid of all my headacke causing vehicles and can start with a new slate monday. Have a great weekend.:cheerleader:

:laugh: That's what she gets for tailgating :moon: (nice pic by the way) May the rest of your day finish the way it started :beerchug:

Back