It's been so long.... I know. I'm sorry....

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I have been gone a long time. I am sorry for that. I went down again, well, my 3rd time......... and it was not so pretty. I broke my left leg because of road construction/gravel/loose roads...... and after that I sold my 06 modified busa (which was made to look so GRAND AND NEW by NINJA KILLER!!!).

I'm so sorry for being gone so long.....

I just have not had 'motorcycles on my brain' for awhile.... that's about the best way I can explain my mentality. I'm sorry for vanishing...

But, I do and always will love riding. I want to get a gixxer 1k (because after owning the busa i think my body type and riding style needs a lighter bike).

To any new busa owners/new members: This site is a gift from heaven! The members/riders are the best people you will EVER know in your life! I love them all! I am grateful that I was able to own a busa and ride it out beyond the 175mph mark at least once. I didnt get to top it out like BigD!!!! But that's ok. We all can't ride the Busa at168mph with one hand off while waving to the ladies!!!........

All I want to do, now, is say thank you and to say "I'm sorry" for being gone so long.....

Charlie ... aka PaNDeM1C

another note: I promised 'prizes' to winners of a photo contest in the past,too...

I want those "winners" to pm me.

I will send you your 'winnings'.....

Again, I'm so sorry for being so late and for not being here.

Sorry to hear you went down again
sad.gif

I hope you've healed up again 100%

Wondered what happened to you, Charlie. Sorry to hear about the accident and glad you've healed up. You know we don't care what you ride just that you ride, so make sure you post up with that 1k.

Glad ya stopped in, Charlie! Everyone worries about riders that vanish. Enjoy life, where ever you go, and always remember you are welcome to come back and post up anytime about anything

Pan, go with a 600 Gixxer...the 1000 will still woop your azz but only quicker then your Busa. Glad you survived crash # 3!
beerchug.gif

Good luck with the healing!

Ride smart. A 600 might be your future, as Brendan P said. Still plenty of power.

welcome back Pan'. good to hear you made it out that spill [.]

i have the 1000 on my mind for the same reasons, and i've also heard they bite.
beerchug.gif

Pan, all I can say is that we have missed ya and glad you are ok... i did not have a clue that you had went down- heal up man and give it some time... I don't know that the bike has been your problem though- sounds like just being in the wrong place at the wrong time- I know that can happen cause that's what got me only 3 months after buying my '06...remember the old guy like to have hit me head-on, but with God's grace wound up only clipping me... I know it shakes you up really bad, but get back on top of it... you'll be fine- best of luck whatever you do, and don't be a stranger- stick here with us cause it ain't the same without ya man!! Chris

100_5130copy.jpg

Back