It's Been Awhiiiillllle....

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
since i've posted and have missed ya'll...as follows...

1. The past years been a rough one...my oldest daughter needed new michelins on the dodge intrepid her daddy bought her and my middle daughter is counting on "at least a decent" sweet16 BD party (i'm taking her...one of her BFF's and my family "including gammy & poppy" (my parents) too sanabel island for a resort weekend bd party in a couple weeks)..and?...justa rub salt in an economic festering wound?..my sony pc (adbucted by my youngest for about 17 webkinz) took a major shid about a month ago...and after saving and anguishing about blowing $800-$1,000 to replace what we had?..complete with all the anxioty i encoutered at the prospect of losing my xp os and having to deal with a vista box?...i fixed it this holiday weekend with a new 320 gig sata HD ($79 @ Best Buy), some cannned air and a new coin battery in the motherboard (since i was already in there and it was 4 years old) however...as a result?...

2. Oren Ishii (my biotch'in busa) has been has been mothballed with the battery yanked out and collect'in dust for about every bit of 6-9 months as she sits with a badly cupped front and schmoldered rear tire...but the good news is?...

iiiiIIIIIIII'mmmmm BaaaaAAAAAACCCCKKK! :thumbsup:

Happy Easter Ya'll! :beerchug:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

thanx fellers!...when ya don't post in a while sometimes folks have a tendency ta ig ya...leaving one to atoning for lack of activity at the org...but not you fellers! Thanks! :thumbsup:

and it's good to be back...especially with all the cash i saved buy'in just a new HD and install/recover myself instead of blow'in a grand on a new vista box...i was hoping to hold out for W7 anyways before re-uppimg the whole box...god bless XP and recovery discs! :cheerleader:

now i can start pricing tires...oh...and i need a new front headlamp lens...mine got gouged up with a nasty 'lil accident that was the result of gone wild drummer and a falling sabien symbal...my dang drunken garage band! :rofl:

ya know you can do wonders with a push start :)

if you can make bash I have a more than serviceable front you can have.. (I always swap new front and rear so end up with a inventory of fronts)...

Last edited:
ya know you can do wonders with a push start :)

if you can make bash I have a more than serviceable front you can have.. (I always swap new front and rear so end up with a inventory of fronts)...

Thanks Bogus!...but i actually have a new front quali...(a leftover from the deal from cyclegear "buy a rear n geta front free" thing)...i just need to buy a new rear quali and have both M&B'ed....and now that it's not the money?..it'll prolly be the time...outside of this 3 dayer (where i fixed my box) i've only had 1 saturday off since the beginning of the year...and thank god at least i gotta job! :bowdown:

but thanks anyways friend! :thumbsup:

whats up Jinx :beerchug: I got the same issue with my front, got a new one sitting at the dealer but my butt aint around enough to get the stupid thing mounted.

good to see ya postin agian :thumbsup:

2. Oren Ishii (my biotch'in busa) has been has been mothballed with the battery yanked out and collect'in dust for about every bit of 6-9 months as she sits with a badly cupped front and schmoldered rear tire...but the good news is?...

iiiiIIIIIIII'mmmmm BaaaaAAAAAACCCCKKK! :thumbsup:

Happy Easter Ya'll! :beerchug:

About time you got off yer BUTT and started doing things around here BILL !!!! :super: :super: :super: Your presence has been wondered-about, and missed Brother !!!

Now order some tires, charge that battery, and get out the Plexus and "GIT-BIZZZZAY !!!!!

well?...it's sunday morning...wifes at church and daughters at the beach (don't ask...sump'in 'bout "last day of spring break") and?...

i finally get some me time and use my PC again... :please:

and this week?...i'm taking a vacation day friday to take the family to a resort hotel on sanibel island for my middle daughters sweet 16....should be fun...after that i can concentrate on re-shoeing Oren...but i am still looking for a new headlight lens..maybe i gotta go see the kind folks behind the counter of my local stealership...if they're even still in biz after the no dirtbikes of any sort under 100cc's.

:whistle:

Back