It's all about the Tools Baby...  ;)

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
How funny is it that I am excited about getting new tools...
Arguably not as funny as the fact that you are looking at the pics of my new tools...

Anyway... here's what I got.... everything is Craftsman:
2 Boxes (with ball Bearing and grip latch handles)
319 peice tool set
30 Screw drivers
3 channel locks
5 Pliers
Hammers, Chisels and Punches
and I am sure there are some things I am forgetting....

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very nice looking set you got there Stringer, Now it makes me wanna spend some money on some tools and not the mods. Man .....I digs.....

That's a very nice looking set you got there Stringer, Now it makes me wanna spend some money on some tools and not the mods. Man .....I digs.....
Thanks... as an indirect result of the mods... I needed the tools
tounge.gif

Funny? Funny is I'm packin' wood....this is better then looking at a nsfw Labusa's post...tools turn me on!!! Why, just the sight of a snap-on truck can send me into fits. Too many hours spent in the shop growing up I suppose. Nice looking set, you should be proud...glad you went with Craftsman, their stuff is the fire for the price. Tools are forever, I have most of my dad's set and my little guy already has his eye on mine! Now, go modify something.....
smile.gif

Cecil, I'll post up pics of My MATCO box when I get home sunday!
smile.gif

Tools...I could talk about them all day.
My box only has three screw drivers, a hammer, and a 1/4 inch socket set in it though.
Nice tools String man, good choice!!
beerchug.gif

Nice looking set. I got a pretty decent set here as well, my dad used to be a mechanic, so we pretty much have a garage full. Anything we need, we got!

Not only will they not stay clean that long, they will neither remain in the same drawers and all properly arranged for long.

At this current moment, my roll-away looks like a tornado went through it, and yet, somehow, I'm only half responsible for the mess, as it appears the wife believes the garage belongs to her.
rock.gif

holy crap thats a set of tools... I"m jeleous.

Hey wheres the torque wrench
wow.gif
wink.gif

nice set a tools ya got there. Just dont SHOVE the drawer shut. Friggen screw drivers slide every which way to the back and jam up the drawer.

#%$$$

Cool
thumbs-up.gif
Now you just otta figure out how to use em' and on what!

smile.gif

Nice Tools man.

Hey, do you still have that big ass cruiser? and does it ever get any love?

Back