It's about that time, please be careful

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I'm starting to see some 'first ride' threads as well as unfortunately one wreck thread already. Please remember its been a while since you've been on your bike. Give time to refamiliarize yourself with how things work. Don't hurry to rip it up just take it easy. Give your bike time to warm up to the new season as well. But most importantly give the cagers time to get used to seeing bikes back on the road. The winter months have allowed them to forget about you and now that spring is approaching and y'all are getting out bikes on the road are an unfamiliar sight to them.

So take it easy and be safe y'all.

I'm starting to see some 'first ride' threads as well as unfortunately one wreck thread already. Please remember its been a while since you've been on your bike. Give time to refamiliarize yourself with how things work. Don't hurry to rip it up just take it easy. Give your bike time to warm up to the new season as well. But most importantly give the cagers time to get used to seeing bikes back on the road. The winter months have allowed them to forget about you and now that spring is approaching and y'all are getting out bikes on the road are an unfamiliar sight to them.

So take it easy and be safe y'all.

Good advice. 2 people killed around here this past week from cars turning left in front of them.

You could lose your bike in some of the pot holes here in NY so watch for them also were you live.

Have to give the Buzzards time to warm up around here too. Had 2 of the nasty creatures take off and fly right across the road in front of me. Hard on the brakes and ducked, but the first one was so close I think I heard feet or a wing tip brush my helmet.

You could lose your bike in some of the pot holes here in NY so watch for them also were you live.

Like this beast? 2 phones books wouldn't fill it. :laugh:

ForumRunner_20130318_192702.png

ForumRunner_20130318_192702.png

Good reminder Blanca :thumbsup:

My best advice to all riders - ride like they're trying to kill you, ALWAYS! And always assume they don't see you...defense is your best offense riders :thumbsup:

Ride safe!

Good advice. 2 people killed around here this past week from cars turning left in front of them.

Watching out for idiot cagers is the biggest thing to pay attention too. Assume no one sees you coming. And even when they do they still can take you out. Trust me.

We had a warm spell this past week and a good friend went down trying to avoid an idiot turning in front of him. No helmet, funeral is this weekend. Please be careful out there. I know it's your choice to wear a helmet or not but I'll bet my friend would change his mind if he had the choice now. There were times I would forgo a helmet if I was only going a short distance in town, that's all he was doing. I will continue to ride, without him now, but always with a helmet.

RIP Tarzan.

In colorado it seems the time off the bike during winter and sand on the canyon roads from the plows always seems to get a few riders every spring.

Back