It's about that time....

For me the Org is about the Meet and Greets. People can be anyone they choose online, but those that are true representations of themselves online mostly go to the M&G's. I have met a lot of people in person from the Org and consider myself a lucky man for being given that opportunity!

Blanca and Saiid are here to stay .
I'd sell the house and drape a sheet over the bike if it got that bad .
I bought the Busa because it's one of few bikes I fit on comfortably and at the time it was in my opinion the nicest ride my money could buy.
A year old she is now but ten years from now I will God willing still have her no matter what a GenIII Busa may be like .
Heck I'd still have my 97 Zx11 if her and I had not been run over .
I also like the polite maturity of most of the folks here .
It's pleasant to have simple discussion and suggestion without insult or all the cussing as on other sites .

:beerchug: :thumbsup:

I also like the polite maturity of most of the folks here .
It's pleasant to have simple discussion and suggestion without insult or all the cussing as on other sites .

:beerchug: :thumbsup:

You've got no idea. I tried joining an R1 forum and ditched that immediately after I discovered that all their members do is try to chase away new members

I agree some of the newer ones are a bit rude. But like anything else there is a learning curve and if that is not met then the Captain I am sure will take over.

Ive been without a busa now for over a year. Cap is correct about the Gixxer being uncomfortable but in the litre class its the most. I love the power of it, but then again im always up in the revs. I was the same on the busa and ran it hard. In recent posts i seen my old busa came back up for sale and i did call on it. Its just to bad it was rapped from all its good stuff, so im keepin the 1k for now. Im still around but just learking in the shadows :whistle:. Not much goes on here for those who have stepped down but the people are nice and i can still help out when needed.

I purchased my Busa in March of this yr and just recently joined the forum. This is by far the best site for anyone owning a motorcycle PERIOD:bowdown: You not only comment on all the amazing things we already know about the busa but no one is ridiculed for mentioning another bike or brand in general conversation. This is not my first bike but definatly the first bike I have had the oppertunity to customize and without this site that would never be possible. I would be wasting my money on useless things, like i have on previous bikes...

I am on my second Gen II, never had a Gen I, too busy with trying all the others. Been riding long enough to know poser or wanna be's when I see them. But this site has been a great resource and for the most part very enjoyable.
All three of my boys now have goals of owning Busa's, but I am happy to say it will not happen real soon, marrage, work an school keeps slowing them down and Dad is not buying them their next bikes, I did buy them SV 650's and they have progressed well.

i've had a busa since 01' and i don't think i will be going anywhere soon. there is much love for this ride and always will........oh wait ,maybe the new MV f4 could be a candidate. :beerchug:

Agreed!

Also, these new litrebikes may have a ton of power, but how is it delivered? Do you have to have the engine constantly at 13,000rpm, or does it just have great power at any point in the rev range? I bet I know which is the case...
I like the fact that I can have great power anywhere, at any time. The Busa's engine is very forgiving.
Yep the busa has one of the most amazing bike engines ever made imo. It makes going mega fast mega easy. It has massive power everywhere, and the power just keeps building. Plus its just a joy to use. Its the easiest and most relaxing bike to ride fast (or slow :laugh: ) I've ever ridden :thumbsup: And its just a plain good ole blast to ride....V-8 power from the get-go, and comfort too :beerchug: You won't get that from your peaky liter bike :rofl:

With the introduction of the Gen2 busa came a whole new crowd among the regulars. That brought change to the Busa boards, some welcome some unwanted. I noticed alot more attitude among the newbies. You had to expect it, you get the status seekers(posers), riders and racers. There's some decent people in the mix and the idiots are usually weeded out.

Well, that new busa ain't so new anymore. New bikes are coming out with bigger and better offerings and the masses will flock. Your gonna start seeing people that have joined in the last year or two selling off their busa's and our herd is gonna thin somewhat. This is good though...as it usually brings out a better crowd.

I've seen it before, sit back with your coke and some popcorn and watch it all happen. :popcorn::drink:

This was said way back about the old muscle cars and look now companies are copying them again? Who here wishes they owned an old cobra or other muscle car from way back when oh and hey some of them are still faster:laugh:

This was said way back about the old muscle cars and look now companies are copying them again? Who here wishes they owned an old cobra or other muscle car from way back when oh and hey some of them are still faster:laugh:

My first post is about people, not so much about bikes.

Back