ithink brand loyalty is dead

OB_emattson

Registered
My $.02 I think the Kawasaki ZX12 will be a premium ride. If you look at what has happened in the last few years to Kawasaki you see that they lost the high speed title to the XX , they do a total re-design on the 98 9R only to be blown away by the release of the R1, and their totally new 98 ZX6R is not the 600 supersport champ. I'm sure they have a Busa in the stable at Kawasaki to do comparisions against their ZX12. Now to see if they can "Belly up to the Bar".

Brand loyalty ? What does that have to do. And besides if you think the Kow will not have similiar problems then than the Hayabusa than you are mistaken!

When you buy the first revision of any bike it is bound to have problems. Remember we will be on the second round of Hayabusas and the Kow will be on REV 1.0

The Hayabusa will be more reliable than the zx12 only because they will have had time on the clock to fix first year problems.

and as for brand loyalty GO SUZUKI !! :)

now at least we look at them all im just trying to decide if the kaw is worth the weight ive always had better bikes from honda in the past but that was then does anyone not think the zx12 will be a quality ride it seems well researched

Back