It just doesn't stop

The history of manipulated elections is decades old in this country. Both sides have participated in doing such illegals acts... but... the Dimtards far surpass the Pubtards in this category as history has shown us.

The covid scam was the perfect storm to set up mail in voting as well as the millions of dollars used to create all the necessary drop boxes used for that election as well as other key components used.

If you open your eyes long enough to watch 2000 Mules in its entirety and see the proof of ballot box stuffing... its about 4 million minutes worth altogether ... you can draw a rational conclusion...

When Mules are video taped taking pictures at the ballots in the early AM you have to ask why. Why would anybody do that? or wear surgical gloves when doing that? The videos show a lot of 5 ballots at a time at $10 a piece ( the going rate as told by people that were doing it ) going into drop boxes. You also get to see how 10 trillion location pings ( cell phone geo tracking also used to solve other crimes and have been used as proof to convict murder suspects ) purchased for the purpose of tracking cell phones that followed routes to stash houses where ballots were picked up and then delivered again and again to drop boxes it becomes very apparent what was happening. Over 4 million minutes of video tape was collected at thousands of drop boxes in 5 states by the authority of those states in question. Some states shut off the cameras and or would refuse to release the videos recorded at drop boxes in their states... And. they are getting taken to court for it... and they would offer no reason for the decision to not allow the videos out of their possession. If the election was an honest election then why would video tape at ballot boxes be withheld be withheld?

Those were just a few of the points being made in 2000 Mules... It was more like 54,000 mules...

The real pathetic part in all of this is the DOJ and the FBI have been politicized. If you lie under oath in front of Congress you are fired and then rewarded with gigs on the major networks or other nice jobs that pay well but require little preparation because everyone on that team already knows what the narrative is to carry forward.

I believe what you say about what is waiting on the other end when you dial 833 Dem-vote. Somebody has to rehab the collateralized damage done in the 2020 election.

Also on the agenda... the Dimtards are going to connect the Jan 6th event to blame the pubs exclusively so as to influence the mid terms... I guess its on TV tonight, but, I won't be watching that dog and pony show... a real forward thinking clown shown goes on full display in prime time TV... hmmmm... pretty clever bunch those dimtards are... get out in front of that vote and use the MSM to get it done, to plant that narrative once again... we just can't get enough of Orange Man Bad, can we?

If Dinesh is lying inside his documentary 2000 Mules that has played in theaters nationwide then where are the libel suits ? If these are bald faced lies then when do the powers that be sue Dinesh into the poor house? Propaganda supported by the MSM is a powerful force... coupled with every other distraction going on these days many people simply want to be left alone to recover from all the other nervous system shocks they have encountered in recent years. Deaths, job losses, foreclosures in waiting ( 640,000 nationwide right now on the banks books ) and bankruptcies all take a toll on the public not to mention the clown show wrecking this country right now. Inflation, border mayhem, crime and school shootings are all raising the anxiety level of millions of Americans right now. With little time to recover before the next event many people are fed up with the "new normal".

In closing... The history of Biden family and Harris is not one I would want on my resume if I were either one of them.

Last edited:
The deepstate, which includes people in every part of our gov.... Fbi, cia, ect.
finds young deranged people, gives them guns, mind f**ks them... To go shoot up schools or public places.... For the sole purposes of taking our second amendment (guns) away
MSM is told to never report on the 1000s of armed citizens, who thwart a home invasion, and saving theyre family

Its all planned by our deepstate democrat gov

The fbi, cia, find these mental ill people, to brain wash.... Give them guns, and send them to shoot up schools, and other public places....

The police were TOLD to stand down, cause the gov wants more deaths.... So tyey can try and take your guns away.

MSM is told not to repirt the 1000s of citizens who protect themselves from violent illegal immigrants and criminals trying to rob or home invasion

The gov is planning riots

Last edited:
Its all planned by our deepstate democrat gov

The fbi, cia, find these mental ill people, to brain wash.... Give them guns, and send them to shoot up schools, and other public places....

The police were TOLD to stand down, cause the gov wants more deaths.... So tyey can try and take your guns away.

MSM is told not to repirt the 1000s of citizens who protect themselves from violent illegal immigrants and criminals trying to rob or home invasion

The gov is planning riots

What you say points to the program identified as MK Ultra that was supposedly canceled years ago. It might have been cancelled but most likely just renamed and further refined for future usage.

The planned riots have already taken place in the summer of 2020 and will continue as needed when higher levels of chaos are on the agenda.

Simply look at what is happening with the Supreme Court Justices as one alleged attacker was already apprehended while carrying a gun, a tool bag, and a crowbar in the area of Justice Kavanah's home.

This is what it looks like when the left continues the Soros level of mayhem the left uses to draw public sentiment to their side. Problem, reaction, solution... its the same crap over and over.

About Soros... one of his top DAs whose election campaign he funded in San Fransico was just recalled from his position... George Gascon, another disciple of Soros in LA will be the next to go.

2F980AEF-E47F-45A2-9006-C61E5370FE84.jpeg

Pot stirring

What you are STILL not getting is, for each and every article you post, I can find and equal article to quash it's content....and to add to this, who is to say the source of any article is 100% founded and accurate?
Yes, please do that! I appreciate being corrected. That has not happened here.

Indeed the articles I post often just shed some light on the other side of thew story. It is why the liberal media hates The Gateway Pundit. They show the selective omissions and when both sides are known is often totally changes the narrative and exposes the MSM as liars...of course they hate that and will try to hide it and or discredit it.

You just wake up? You see, the rest of us have been awake for years now and have heard it all before ad nauseam, in every state by every court and by public opinion (votes). There’s nothing to prove, as your leader has found out over the past couple years, in every state, by every court. Maybe try some salve so you won’t feel so butt hurt over it.
about 50 cases and maybe 6 to 9 were tossed for lack of evidence and most of those were from election workers just telling their story about what they saw. Of course they needed evidence to prove what they witnessed and the DSP has fought all investigations - why? what are you hiding?

Honest people welcome a review of the evidence!

The draft for Viet Nam was a real controversial one for sure but I get what he was saying...

The good thing about our military is it is all volunteer and the branch I was in was very, very hard to get into and only the best of the best make it.
At that paticular time in history many people had figured out the Vietnam war was a fraud in how it was being handled by LBJ and the media. Under FOIA you can now read ( or hear ) the words ( a lie in the Gulf of Tonkin ) of the former Secretary of Defense Robert MacNamera and what he said to LBJ. I won't bore you with the details because you can look it up yourself. It took years for it to surface.

Here is the theme song for the Vietnam War.

Here's what Biden really said, all of it, not what the lying pubtards say he said.

So, when your premise is based on a lie, what's left to discuss. Notice there's no ? at the end of that sentence? Pay attention

"Biden, Oct. 24: But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven't voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you're going to vote, where you're going to vote, when you're going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote -- particularly people of color -- to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration -- President Obama's administration before this -- we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted, it can't be counted, we're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system.

You see what's happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to -- and I don't have the number but it's 833-DEM-VOTE... Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they'll answer the phone, if you think there's any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."
You just can't figure it out when somebody like Bydun plays the race card. Since you hardly care now that your favorite president has been installed none of this really matters anyway... so... enjoy the show for however long it plays out. Bydun and his disciples have got everything under control... their control.

Yeah... all those people taking pictures of multiples of voting ballots going into drop boxes at all hours of the day and night were just so people could prove they voted. Sounds good to you, right?

I have heard Bydun lie plenty of times... what makes you think he is telling the truth about the election?

At that paticular time in history many people had figured out the Vietnam war was a fraud in how it was being handled by LBJ and the media. Under FOIA you can now read ( or hear ) the words ( a lie in the Gulf of Tonkin ) of the former Secretary of Defense Robert MacNamera and what he said to LBJ. I won't bore you with the details because you can look it up yourself. It took years for it to surface.

Here is the theme song for the Vietnam War.
A lot of good young men had to die for the folly of politicians....just like Iraq and Afghanistan....

The whole premise of invading Iraq was weapons of mass destruction which were never found....but it was a great platform to test out new American/British war weapons that had never seen combat.

Then we go to Afghanistan because the Taliban government was harboring terror training camps, we spend billions upon billions and lose thousands of lives only to have the Taliban regain power....everyone blames the US government for the Taliban retaking the country but it was a coalition which failed the Afghan people over a long period of time-not the last year or so that critics say. The US had already drawn their troops strength down to a non-combat capable level long before. And who foresaw the ANA/ANP completely collapsing like they did, I certainly didn't and I spent a lot of time training the ANA spec ops guys....they were pretty dedicated to the cause...

We wiped out the Iraq government and took out Saddam Hussein and that country collapsed in on itself and allowed ISIS to rise to power. It will never regain any sort of organization in it's leadership. Syria is wrecked, Libya is wrecked...the entire middle east is a mess.....all because of the west and it's politics.

Iran has snubbed their noses at the west, primarily the US...Trump pissed them off when he had their top general assassinated.....they took out that commercial airliner in retaliation and have ramped up their nuclear program...Iran is a tough nut to crack, a ground invasion is next to impossible and they have enough anti air defenses that an air attack would see a big loss of aircraft-and they know this.

A lot of good young men had to die for the folly of politicians....just like Iraq and Afghanistan....

The whole premise of invading Iraq was weapons of mass destruction which were never found....but it was a great platform to test out new American/British war weapons that had never seen combat.

Then we go to Afghanistan because the Taliban government was harboring terror training camps, we spend billions upon billions and lose thousands of lives only to have the Taliban regain power....everyone blames the US government for the Taliban retaking the country but it was a coalition which failed the Afghan people over a long period of time-not the last year or so that critics say. The US had already drawn their troops strength down to a non-combat capable level long before. And who foresaw the ANA/ANP completely collapsing like they did, I certainly didn't and I spent a lot of time training the ANA spec ops guys....they were pretty dedicated to the cause...

We wiped out the Iraq government and took out Saddam Hussein and that country collapsed in on itself and allowed ISIS to rise to power. It will never regain any sort of organization in it's leadership. Syria is wrecked, Libya is wrecked...the entire middle east is a mess.....all because of the west and it's politics.

Iran has snubbed their noses at the west, primarily the US...Trump pissed them off when he had their top general assassinated.....they took out that commercial airliner in retaliation and have ramped up their nuclear program...Iran is a tough nut to crack, a ground invasion is next to impossible and they have enough anti air defenses that an air attack would see a big loss of aircraft-and they know this.
Yep. A pretty good summary. There were a few other factors at work but would offer no differences to the final result.

The whole region was in much better condition when it was run by it's dictators.

Were they brutal? Sure. Have been for about 700 years in those regions.

All the "wokes" up in arms over this cartoon not being shown in 14 markets due to a same sex relationship...

What they don't get is other countries don't have to conform with our ideology....and they won't allow the west to shove it down their throats...

Pixar will lose a pile of money on this decision to be all inclusive.

All the "wokes" up in arms over this cartoon not being shown in 14 markets due to a same sex relationship...

What they don't get is other countries don't have to conform with our ideology....and they won't allow the west to shove it down their throats...

Pixar will lose a pile of money on this decision to be all inclusive.

One of the trademarks of a nation in decline is when all the perverts in power think its good for business to run any kind of mass media into the homes and businesses. Had Pixar succeeded just imagine how Hunter could have promoted his brand of deviant behavior to the masses and found another way to prosper with his brand of perversion. I mean... what else is he good at besides influencing his dad?

One of the trademarks of a nation in decline is when all the perverts in power think its good for business to run any kind of mass media into the homes and businesses. Had Pixar succeeded just imagine how Hunter could have promoted his brand of deviant behavior to the masses and found another way to prosper with his brand of perversion. I mean... what else is he good at besides influencing his dad?
Hi. I just heard on the news. After an other near death crash involving the president of the USA. A meeting was held to determine what happened it was found the the bicycle was at fault. So now we must ban all bicycles now. This true because I heard it on TIC-TOC. No realy I did.

Back