it is all true what they say about cats!

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
ok.. i let my cats out the back yard to play, can't find the white one! well... after a little search this is where he was!! i have no clue how he got there, ( my neighbour's roof)!!!
it is all true what they say about cats!!!! date on camera is wrong!

105.jpg

105.jpg

I have eight cats we built an outside pen from dog kennel panels and closed in the top. we also put in a small dog door they love it and you don't have to get them off the roof, the little buggers can climb anything. :laugh:

I have eight cats we built an outside pen from dog kennel panels and closed in the top. we also put in a small dog door they love it and you don't have to get them off the roof, the little buggers can climb anything. :laugh:

if you look at picture there is nothing around neighbours house so he can jump up about 12 feet wall!!!! he could not have gone from the back yard because he has two lab dogs in back yard!!!after i took the pic i saw him jump down the 12 ft wall to the grass!!!

Last edited:
Hang on to that puppy! Shrimp season will be coming around in the spring and they make GREAT shrimp bait! :whistle:

:poke:

Hang on to that puppy! Shrimp season will be coming around in the spring and they make GREAT shrimp bait! :whistle:

:poke:

you don't like cats, don't open to this thread and don't make STUPID comment like that. very ignorant of you to make a comment like that.

Cats are getting a bad rap. One of the best pets I ever had was a super smart
Siamese.

Back