It has now been 2 Years!

Congrats on the first two and continued success as you take on the years ahead, which are sure to be even more numerous in light of your success! :thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader::beerchug:

Congrats! Think of all the money you have saved!:cheerleader: That should be motivation enough for anyone:whistle:

Not to mention the disgusting stench and the horrible health issues associated with the vial habit.

That's great man. We all have those things that control us, it's awesome you have gotten control of yours.:bowdown:

Good, nice job.

6 bucks a pack x 7 days a week is 42 bucks a week.
42x 52 weeks is $2184 a yr x 2 is $4368 you've saved!

Well done! I've read that after five years, your lungs are finally clear of any residue left as a result of your former smoking habit.

I am "EXTREMELY" proud of you John! Congratulations! :cheerleader:

Nicotine is a hard drug to whip. Most people don't give it up until death stares them in the eye. By then it's too late.

My brother smoked from age 10 and died at age 46 from lung cancer. Shortly before his death he said to me "God son, I wish I had never picked up that first one". He was dead 30 days later. He was 6'3" and weighed less than 100 pounds at the time of his death. Awful way to die!

You are a fortunate man to possess the will power to give it up on your own!

Congrats,it is hard at times. I quit all tobacco use 12/5/09. I am hoping I can continue to stay away from it.

Congrats, any addiction is hard to overcome, glad you made it thru:thumbsup:

Back