It happened so fast!

I was ridin through a parking lot last Fri. and I was in the "main" lane where all the traffic that's not parking drives and was just coming past a row of cars when all of a sudden I see this ricer comin diagonally across 3 rows of empty parking spaces right for me at about 25-30mph, then he sees me and I see the car nose dive. Missed me by about 10ft. Scared the living crap out of me, and I was so mad. I almost turned around to let him know what I thought of his idiotic driving, but decided to be the bigger man and just go about my business. But good night I was mad. Probably wouldn't have died from that one, but broken leg for sure, then whatever else broke when I hit the ground and probably would have totaled the bike T-boning it like that.

John and I went on a Run the Weekend and a AZZHOLE in a Toyota Camry Came over on me and Over took my lane as HE WAS LOOKING at me :cussing: His Door was about a Foot from my Right Leg and Fairing (As He was Looking at Me) :dunno: I gave him the FINGER and Rode on but I Really wish I Had Kicked his Door In............ That is Vandolisim in the Great State of CA

Back