Isle Of Man TT

Thanks for the link it was great although the video quality was poor from the chopper. It's the greatest motorcycle race in the world imo.:beerchug:

Anyone ever try it with a Busa:whistle: :laugh:

i went in 1991 as a foot passenger for a 3 day stint. i think steve hislop and karl foggerty were the big names then, but i hadn't a clue. i didn't get to see a single race. lets see, i think i arrived monday morning and left wednesday morning so i even missed Mad Sunday. i did see the ramsey sprint and the reason i went was Back Street Heroes, dead posh party.:laugh:. beer was excellent.

just another plug for SUZUKI SUPERBIKES TT video game on ps2/ps3. It IS the full Isle of Man track, in a cycle game. The bikes control feels really good too. It's only about $10 and you can find it at many Best Buys. next best thing to being there
suzttrev2.JPG

i would have thought TT Superbikes would have been the better game for the playstation. i haven't played Suzuki's game, but with tt superbikes you have a lot of bikes to choose from, including the TAS Suzuki, ducati's triumphs, just about everything, except goldwings. and the course would be more realistic i think.

+1 I might not always be able to catch it on TV but the DVD has it all. There is no other racing as sick or extreme as the TT. :bowdown:
I buy the DVD every year. Always fun to watch! It's the only REAL racing on the planet as far as I'm concerned

Jefferies was the Man especially on his Gixxer 1K! Sadly he was killed in 2003 while racing at IOM.

YouTube - David Jefferies Tribute

This is called Mad Sunday when I think Cars and bikes and everything is allowed and there few if any rules ... YIKES! And he makes everyone else look very slow ... unfortunately the rock walls and other landscape are not very forgiving. ( They say his wreck was ... well, messy :( )

YouTube - David Jefferies - Mad Sunday

More cool footage :::
- CRAZY RACING[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
As I recall, Jefferies died after hitting a Telephone Pole in the hill section (going down hill as I recall) !! Took the pole out while in excess of 180 mph :beerchug:

As I recall, Jefferies died after hitting a Telephone Pole in the hill section (going down hill as I recall) !! Took the pole out while in excess of 180 mph :beerchug:

*groans*

Wonder if anyone have exact # of deaths involved racing in IOM?

steve hislop had a witch (old ....bag) on his tail, either '90 or '91. she was definately a witch cos she had a big wart on her chin, and she was making gestures to the camera, behind steves back. i saw it on a video a few years back, with the realisation that they were coming out to ...... you know. why?

Back