is there anyone from india?

Ya shibumi, we have some selected good roads here in Delhi & surroundings. But the traffic here is not much disciplined. So we take her out only on Sunday mornings & go to the selected roads for a drive of about 250 km’s. I have touched 270 km/h & few of my friends have touched 300 km/h. we drive with all protective gears on. We don’t have biking tracks here but we manage with the bike leaning & stuff on the roads. It’s real fun. I can’t live without my busa. Its nice to be here on this board.  
biggrin.gif

+1 on the pics... I love seeing places I've never been to especially with bikes!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on Hayabusa.org. We would like to see some pictures of you and your bike. Also some of your friends bikes .

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board...+1 on wanting to see pictures of you and your friends bikes

my wifes cousin is here from mumbai and he was telling me that the busa is twice the cost that it is here and are even smuggled in, badasss!

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 17 2007,08:39)
(ashwani gupta @ Jul. 17 2007,20:49) hope you will like it. regards
Nice! But, does the weather cause problems, on long trips for you?
Yes, the weather causes problems some times. But I have all the stuff accordingly. The Sahara jacket (Joe rocket) for summers, Rain suit of Nelson Rigg for rainy season & leather gears for winters. Recently I did the trip of Tribal Circuit of Himachal Pradesh (one of the toughest & remotest place in India for biking).  
biggrin.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Jul. 17 2007,09:19) my wifes cousin is here from mumbai and he was telling me that the busa is twice the cost that it is here and are even smuggled in, badasss!
The new busa cost us about double here in India as it is there. But we have no other choice.

hey ashwini , you are in mysore and not delhi ? the pictures are delhi isnt it or is it mysore?anyway posting a picture of my nephew , my son william who was 2 last year and will be 3 this year on the 21st with lalita(wife) in green

Back