Is there a Mortgage atty in the house who can advise on Chase mortgage modification

Re: Is there a Mortgage atty in the house who can advise on Chase mortgage modificati

1 inch of paperwork over the last yr. I have everything.
The Dragon doesn't have the patience. They hung up on her...:rofl:

I got a deal offer for $1000 more a month than what I was paying ??? How is that a reduction then another application and I am still waitin to hear what it is. This has been going on for 2 years now they only let me make 6 trial payments and now wont take my money at all I call they say call back in 2 weeks For 2 years wtf:poke::poke:

Re: Is there a Mortgage atty in the house who can advise on Chase mortgage modificati

The reduced payment they have offered me is over $700 less than what I'm paying w/2% interest for the first 5yrs . Then it goes to 3% for 5 , then 4% for 5, then it caps at 5.25% for remainder but my problem with them is all they have done is xtend orig mortgage out another ten yrs to reduce the payment .
They have not done what they orig offered which is reduce principle balance.
Again they offered and I accepted and now after all the process don't want to hold up their end .
That is what pisses me off .
Nothing more than a refinance with extended term .
What kind of 'help' is that ?

I think that's the only thing any of them are doing .
It's no help at all not sure what the game is doesn't seem to diff from bank to bank unless its bank of america then you be in the street in 2 months

Bank of America told me I need to be three months behind before they would even do anything. NICE!:moon: And let me see, the banks are borrowing money now for:whistle::whistle::whistle: oh yah 0%. Thanks BoA.:thumbsup:

Back