Is the Y2k busa in Canada Black?

It sure looks like it from the info shown on this Suzuki site. If there were any 99's to be found you might be able to get a red/black? The later models are supposed to have the cut-out fix according to the Suzuki cut-out info. Or maybe buy the red/silver from a U.S. dealer but you would take a big hit in the wallet. You must be feeling very let down if you had your heart set on the Y2K red. (like me) :(

ps - Have you spoken to a local dealer? They should have the Y2K Canadian color info by now.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 28 September 1999).]

Well, My dealer told me he'll have all the information ready by Oct 1st. So i'm going to go in sometime next week and take a look. I like the Red/silver, but well I like the Black busa.. it's really nice. I'll purchase that one before the Red :) I like the dark colours. Does anyone know when the Kawasaki and Honda line up is going to shown?

Kawasaki shows all and tells all at the Paris Show. Sept 30 ??? All will be revealed about the mighty ZX-12R. www.dragbike.com is supposed to have a write up on the ZX-12R Sept 30 just after the show starts. They had a deal apparently that they would wait until the show.

Suzuki2000 If you want a US Red & Grey why don't you make a deal to trade skins with someone in the US who wants Black&Grey.

If you think this is a good idea start a fresh thread. I'm sure that there are guys who want a YR2k Black&Grey. BUDDA comes to mind.

Work out the deal before purchase.

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 29 September 1999).]

Back