Is it possible to do a stoppie on a busa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a stopie or two on the mach 2 video. I tried to learn how to do them but the front wheel just slid or i just stopped. I know it can be done just don't know how.

Like Ive said before guys, stoppies on the Busa are like anal sex with the prom queen, she do it cause she loves you, but she really dont like it.

Captain Kirk

Factory pads were swapped out because they were getting close (not right down) at 8000 miles. EBC's are a world different. THey are EXCELLENT. dry, wet, hot, cold, unbelievable.

they do make a rubbing noise, all the time, but this is nothing to be concerned about. EBC's don't pit your disc like the stock ones do after getting wet.......

work well with stock rotor.

I have also put them in the back. Not a good idea. Braking is too good. locking rear all the time.

Nuts ;)

Ambush...refrain from doing Stoppies, Wheelies, and Burnouts...PLEASE.
I'd really like to know what young dudes today have +/- 13K to spend on a REALLY nice bike like this, THEN run it into the ground like some tool..

When I was a kid, I couldn't even touch something that cost this kind of money- And I see "kids" today beating the $hit out of these expensive bikes. I just watch in awe and shake my head.

My beat to hell Katana needed new fork springs and seals b/c someone had done all that stuff to her, and that bugged me enough.. But doing it with a BUSA? That's like violating a Commandment in my book..

BUSAFETT

Where did you dig this tread, up from..........Aug. 18 2000,02:06
rock.gif

No way with the stoppies. Nitrous you have been sniffing the stuff too long. half Naked and one teeny bit ERROR and you are down...

God I did it too. the origanal post is 6 years old..

<!--EDIT|05HayabusaR&amp;B
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145839720 -->

DSC00012.jpg

guys gettin in there...(he can kiss and goodbye to that busa..)
crazy.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146642193 -->

to do a busa stoppie get your front tire good and hot with a few hard braking drills then its no problem . I dont really like to lift the rear just like extreme threshold braking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back