Yoo Hoo!!! Dirty Pete!!!

OB_SoreHead

Registered
Hey there DP,
What is your email address? I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about the arse out of seat and knee down stuff but don't want to tie up a thread for people that already know all about it.

My email is mr2_ie@esatclear.ie

P.S.
If any other "beginners" out there are interested in this also drop me a line and I'll include you in all the mails.

SoreHead I'm simply not qualified to give you any advice about that, especially via e-mail. There's just no substitute for racing school and track time in races or on track days.

If tracks aren't available locally, it's worth a trip to England. In any case pick up "A Twist of the Wrist, the Soft Science of Motorcycle Racing" by Keith Code, or any of his other books on the subject.

The one thing I am qualified to advise you on is to not try to put your knee down on the street no matter how good you may get on the track in the future.

Sorry if this is not the answer you were expecting. My e-mail is pl@exclusivecom.com.

-Pete

Dirty Pete you actually answered someone calling out your name with YOO! HOO!, and then asks you about your seat and knee down experiences?

You better stick with the CLEeNING LADY :)

YOO HOO is actually secret code between the Irish and the Scottish, and if I told you what it means KA then it wouldn't....

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 14 December 1999).]

Kawabuser
Obviously Dirty Pete first posted before 6:00 am. And as we all know, he has vowed not to start drinking till after 6:00 am. Of course this is assuming that at some point in the previous day he stopped drinking. I also have it on good authority (Fay May, dA CLEeNING LADY) that he has just dragged the last 500# pay load into his shop.

Now that he's had a few, he'll be his normal lucid self, see.

Hey Kawa. I have a Busa. Does that not exempt me from any accusations of bum-bandit activities?
In fact my Canadian lass arrived yesterday morning to live so I'm safe :-)

(I would just like to take this opportunity to state that I'm a firm believer in "everyone to their own" it's just not my preference... hang on... I didn't mean firm... I meant.... oh balls... I'm off)

Sorehead yo u gt da CLEeNING LADy in Irlnd naw peln tatrs.

faY nAy whn iz git uu bac uz gona no iitt!

dddntt let da CLEeNING LADy nere da GineESS

Dirty Pete, My wife has no comment on the cat picture, although she did laugh a bit when she saw it!

I wonder if the cat got that through learned behavior, or if in fact it's realated by blood?

Dead thread? Did you miss the witty comments by freak? I just like the title of this thread!

I think we should see how long we can keep it at the top!

yoooooooo hooooooooo DPeey..........sounds like a monty python episode.

Back