Irresponsible riding (deathwish)

No lie, they are both extremely skilled riders....but riding like belongs on the track. I know we are all guilty of doing little bursts on public roads, but nothing like was these idiots were doing

Balls, yes. Skill, some. Talent, NONE.

Those are the people that crash their first day at the track because they're trying to keep up with someone that really is fast.

Those are definitely the type of riders that ruin it for everyone else on the streets because they ride like idiots.

Here's another video of irresponsible riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admittedly I'll ride pretty sporty on the streets at times .. however, I stay in my own lane ???

I think we all do at times. Not like these idiots of course. I do test the limits every now and then but that happens when the road has a lot less traffic. I don't really care to run into a car.

Idiots like this are a disgrace. They not only defame sportbikes in general but are also a danger to the public and themselves. It is no wonder law enforcement views sportbikes in a negative light. If you care about the priviledge of operating these machines on public roads, drive responsibly. This kind of riding is inexcusable.

This is why every time I meet someone new and tell them I ride they immediately tell me about someone that died riding or some accident they saw with a bike or some crazy stunt video they saw or how dangerous motorcycles are.
There is no doubt that there is a lot of skill displayed in this video but; There is an EXTREME amount of RISK involved as well. Riding like that is playing Russian Roulette. You might be lucky a few times but eventually you will lose.
I wish more riders would think about what they have to live for rather than taking these risks on the street. GO TO THE TRACK!
RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE!

:cheerleader: that was fun and scary... Frickin knuckle heads. Those guys give normal riders bad rap... Take that chit to the track

Don't get me wrong, but I tend to ride a little fast when I am running threw the twisties or out in the middle of nowhere with no traffic around. What I didn't like in that first video was that they were crossing in to the other lane with oncoming cars very close and in blind corners.

He He. You guys sound like you've never seen those Eurotrash Hooligan vids before. They absolutely terrorize the road ways and Youtube is $**tty with em. We see our share of squids like this here in Vegas too, but I think law enforcement cracks down a little harder in the States so it's maybe not as frequent. Some of our members across the pond could comment better on their prevalence in Europe. Judging by Youtube that's how everyone rides there. Either way, the guy with the cam mount is a real tool. Not so much the speed as the horrible lines, jerky moves, clutching through turns, etc. Surprized he didn't take out his buddy.

My guess is these two have some track experience. Makes me think they are intermediate riders still running in the novice group just so they can puff up their chest by passing everyone. I say, put them in the A group and let them get a taste of their own medicine.

Let them act like hooligans out there and they will get roughed up, pushed around, ran off in the corners and in general, put in thier proper place. That's the best way to make them behave. However, it probably won't do much good in improving their behavior on the streets. It usually takes a crash with broken bones to accomplish disipline :beerchug:

Sorry, I don't view that as having mad skills at all...that video is so disturbing to me. They endangered so many other riders, cagers, who cares about them. I have zero sympathy for what happens to them, but I sure hope they didn't hurt or kill anyone else doing that kind of incredibly bad riding...

Hysterical to me that they spend the money on riding gear though...complete waste of funds IMHO :poke:

WOW I would like to see what they could do on the track. there is a time and place for everything. Do they set a bad example YES do they represent all sportbikes NO.

Back