Does riding like this on public roads insanity even with experience?

umairhashmi

Registered
I had gotten my first bike at 22 and at that age I did a lot of stupid things on it. Was bikeless for 10 years and picked up a 2018 CBR1kRR as a leftover and was watching reviews of it on youtube. I was looking at reviews of the 2017 t0 2019 CBR1000RR on youtube and came across this video. Is riding like this even with lots of experience and full gear on public roads a deathwish? Watch the clip at exactly 3:10 and tell me what you think? Unfortunately I see videos like this all the time where these guys get a gopro, record and ride like this so they can impress their friends by posting it on facebook and youtube.

That’s called a parts bike. When he goes down, and he will, the parts that are salvageable will be on eBay at half the price of the dealers. Hopefully he doesn’t hurt an innocent person as he and the bike grind against the pavement.

That’s called a parts bike. When he goes down, and he will, the parts that are salvageable will be on eBay at half the price of the dealers. Hopefully he doesn’t hurt an innocent person as he and the bike grind against the pavement.
The chances of someone surviving a wreck like that arent too good, right? He almost clipped that car

I had gotten my first bike at 22 and at that age I did a lot of stupid things on it. Was bikeless for 10 years and picked up a 2018 CBR1kRR as a leftover and was watching reviews of it on youtube. I was looking at reviews of the 2017 t0 2019 CBR1000RR on youtube and came across this video. Is riding like this even with lots of experience and full gear on public roads a deathwish? Watch the clip at exactly 3:10 and tell me what you think? Unfortunately I see videos like this all the time where these guys get a gopro, record and ride like this so they can impress their friends by posting it on facebook and youtube.

Experience doesn’t allow anyone to read the other person’s mind, so IMHO it won’t guarantee that you won’t get cutoff by a distracted driver, specially when riding like an idiot.

Makes me wonder how far you can go without seeing someone that might want to give you a ticket???
In Germany, you can actually go really far. Its just that when they finally see you, the fine will break you and make you walk after you have done so much to get a license.

Is it me, or is that CBR not even going that fast and driving as dangerously as most people on the roads? I find that he was a lot
More tamed than some of these road hooligans honestly

Hits Splits GIF by Adult Swim

Last edited:
Back