Irresponsible riding (deathwish)

This is exactly what's going to happen to those two eventually. Skip to 1:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put those guys on a track. That would be something to watch.

These two yahoos could have easily stayed in thier own lanes at this speed. Lack of talent was their problem. Combined with lack of comon sense as well![/QUOTE]

Dude we all (mostly) act stupid at times. These guys were riding there :moon: off however stupid it may be. I'm not going to hate on them. I can't or won't ride like that.:beerchug:

Admittedly I'll ride pretty sporty on the streets at times .. however, I stay in my own lane ???

absolutely!! the best line is in your own lane. crossing over means you do not have the control to stay in your own lane...poor riding in my book:rulez:

A good case of road rash will change the way they view things.....if they survive the initial lesson.

I just got a new computer (a Mac), and have no idea to save, or post videos :stoopid:

can someone post another winner for me......(off youtube) "MOTO MADNESS".

Thanks

These guys are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing on this road which they probably took about a gazzillion times. It's a different country (I am guessing Greece), with a different culture, and different tolerances for what drivers expect from bikes. They took just a few chances. However, most of the time they crossed into the opposite lane while having a good view of the oncoming traffic (mostly on right handers). On lefthanders it was a bit iffy, but they were confident they can back in quickly. Sharp execution plus some good old fun. I've probably ridden a number of times at half the level of what they were doing when it felt right. It's a different mental state. You are in the zone, you see and anticipate everything, you become the machine.

Last edited:
These guys are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing on this road which they probably took about a gazzillion times. It's a different country (I am guessing Greece), with a different culture, and different tolerances for what drivers expect from bikes. They took just a few chances. However, most of the time they crossed into the opposite lane while having a good view of the oncoming traffic (mostly on right handers). On lefthanders it was a bit iffy, but they were confident they can back in quickly. Sharp execution plus some good old fun. I've probably ridden a number of times at half the level of what they were doing when it felt right. It's a different mental state. You are in the zone, you see and anticipate everything, you become the machine.

I disagree...I saw a LOT of passing on blind turns and kept thinking how fortunate they were (as well as other unfortunate souls that might have been coming their way) that no one was there to hit head on...

I stand by my first assertation...not skilled...completely stupid and if you want to act like that, take it to the track. There's never any good excuse to put anyone else around you in danger...

For a minute I thought these guys were on Palomar, seen this type of behavior and it is indeed stupid.

:rulez:

Back