iPhone 6

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Has anyone heard any release dates yet? I'm up for upgrade (4s now) and was gonna get an iPhone 5 but I'm hearing the 6 is gonna be out soon.

Anyone have any info?

Or should I just eat it and get the 5?

:dunno:

And I don't want to hear all the Android fanboys and their smack talk. I went down that road, not again....

They have been traditionally coming out in the fall so only time will tell.
The 5 to me just ain't worth it. Screen is longer but not wider? Some of the new phones are as huge as small tablets now but I would like to see an iPhone with a wider longer screen...a bit. The 5 processor is much quicker than the 4s though.
I guess after getting a new one every year I just got tired and held off. Gonna wait till something comes out MUCH better and different.

The 5s will be out before the 6 if history repeats itself... Android BTW!

Sent from my busa.

There have been PLENTY of rumors saying that the 5s and the 6 will be released at the same time. The 5s for a price point, and the 6 is supposed to be a huge makeover again. I dunno.. I'm not good on waiting.. :laugh:

Buddy, you are behind man. I've got the iphone20 already :laugh::laugh:

iphn.jpeg

I phone 6 has been ready for launch for over a year and I phone 7 is almost done :poke:

There have been PLENTY of rumors saying that the 5s and the 6 will be released at the same time. The 5s for a price point, and the 6 is supposed to be a huge makeover again. I dunno.. I'm not good on waiting.. :laugh:

Just do what I do. Lay your phone in the RAM cradle, but don't clip it in. Then promptly lose it down the side of a mountain. Then you have to get whichever new phone is available. Easy decision. :banghead:

Oh, and thanks again for that cradle. :laugh:

No one cares what you want or why...try making a decision on your own for a change :moon:

:rofl:

There is always something newer around the corner. You will be waiting forever if thats your plan, I have the 5 not much different than the 4 but I must say the resolution seems much better.

Man, I can't afford the phone much less one of those buck fifty plans. One leap to tech I'll probably never take :laugh:

WWDC in June should see some kind of revamp (although last year they stalled...a long time). I'd expect the 5s too. There has been a rumor of a 'smaller, cheaper' iPhone floating for year because of a few of their patents. I can attest that the 5 is the best device I've ever used. I will have to disagree with Blanca...it's amazing how the 5 just acts like a completely different device then the 4s. Friends with a 4s will pick it up and go wow this is light. Just has a different feel, an though not wider, it's supposedly a 16:9 widescreen (or close) so you get a different viewing experience in landscape...ok wait, what was the original question? ??? Ah, yes, I would hold out if you can. Worst case, you pick up a 5 for $99 after the new one rolls out. I wouldn't expect it in your hand before September though...

Ive been sitting on an upgrade for quite sometime and I was really close to pulling the trigger on a 5 but then I heard the 5s will be coming out and now your telling me the 6 is on its way too....:wtf:

Back