Intro w/pic

congrats and welcome!! Sorry about the damage
sad.gif

gers_hayabusa beautiful bike, Hampton here, I'm getting mine by the end of the month, we'll definately have to go for a spin after I break her in.
Tony

gers_hayabusa beautiful bike, Hampton here, I'm getting mine by the end of the month, we'll definately have to go for a spin after I break her in.
Tony
Thanks, We will definately go riding. I'm thinking of riding down to Raleigh, NC to Cycle Gear. Day trip. don't know if I'll go this month or next.

Welcome, my sympathies for you and your bike.
Thanks, well the repairs are underway. I'm thinking of replacing the fairing with a new carbon fiber one, instead of a custom paint job. Well anyway I fixed the fairing stay bracket and put my mirror back on. I'm putting on new tires/ss brake an clutch lines, new pads and new chain/sprockets this weekend.

Well, I just got my bike back from Redline Performance in Yorktown, VA. They installed my new SS Brake/clutch lines, Tires, Chain and Sprockets.

Thanks to VAbusa for the advise on Redline. The service was great.

EVERYONE knows that black and silver is the fastestest color!!
What were you thing?
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board bro...sweet bike!

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141359955 -->

1.JPG

EVERYONE knows that black and silver is the fastestest color!!
What were you thing?
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board bro...sweet bike!
Hey, I've been told that blue and silver was the fastest. Man did I get ripped....

Thanks for the welcome.

Sometime this year.... I'll see about changing the color. I'm a little undecided yet on the color and scheme.

Back