Intro w/pic

sweet.............and its the fastest color to.......... welcome to the board! man..  

smile.gif
Welcome aboard But sorry to see you got the slowest color
down.gif

NIce ! Welcome to the board! But you should lose the reflectors or you're going to get alot of ragging.:D Hows the weather for riding in Va beach ? My Mom lives in newport news.
The weather has actually been nice. I got back off a patrol early Jan and have ridden over 600 miles. I ride to work (in portsmouth) just about every day. If your in the area pm me and we'll ride.

The photo above is before I shipped it to VA. Unfortunately I incurred some damage. The fairing stay bracket, right side bent so now I can't put on the right side mirror. They also gave me strapping rub marks on the fairing and front brake lever. There are other small damages as well. Bungie hook on grab rail bent and there is a small scratch on the rail as well. Also small dent in right side can. I will never ship my bike again. Or I'll just trailer it behind my truck. I was going to ride it x-country but the weather was really bad.

Welcome to the board  .. What is those round red and orange things on there ??
AAAssjani.gif
They are for safety....
face7.gif

Ok, Ok, I'll pull them off. Geeezzzzzz..  
cool.gif
Sorry but had to
beerchug.gif

Hate to hear about the damage . Enjoy the board plenty od useful info and people to ask if you cant find it.. 2nd best move I made was this board 1st was the fastest color BUsa I bought ..There is only one fast color and this is it...
super.gif

DSC02016.JPG

Beautiful bike, but sorry to hear about the shipping damage. If you had someone ship it, certainly they are going to pay, right?

Beautiful bike, but sorry to hear about the shipping damage.  If you had someone ship it, certainly they are going to pay, right?
Yes, I submitted my claim and I didn't get near as much as I should have. I'm going to resubmit and see what happens. 1st thing I need to do is get the fairing stay bracket. At least that way I have both mirrors on. Doesn't feel right with 1 mirror.

NIce ! Welcome to the board! But you should lose the reflectors or you're going to get alot of ragging.:D Hows the weather for riding in Va beach ? My Mom lives in newport news.
Your from/living in Tacoma? I'am originally from Tacoma. I grew up across I-5 from the Tacoma Mall. My parents are still there. I'm trying to motivate my dad into getting his bike running, but its proving fruitless. Last he rode, he wiped out. I thinking if he had gone to the MSF course for some training and actually had an endosement to ride, he might not have had that accident. This was a while back about 20+ years ago. The bike has been sitting sence. It's in pretty good condition with the exception of the engine guard and crank case cover. And his faring is a little scratched. Oh he has a 79 XS1100 Special.

Where are you at in Tacoma?

Welcome and glad you put up a pic, finally!!
tounge.gif

Busa looks awesome, and I'm sorry to hear it sustained some damage during transport to VA...
sad.gif

I hope to meet you sometime this summer...maybe we'll do another summer ride right through your town...of course my Busa hates Va Beach and overheats...hrmmm...maybe you'll have to come up my way...
tounge.gif

Just keep in touch with the Geographic forum and I'll try to keep you in the loop as well...
cool.gif

tounge.gif

Back