Interview with God

Truly beautiful Danno !

jump9.gif

Neal

It really makes you top and thing that all of those pics were from this earth. Man they were beautiful, we probably rush around every day and miss images just as great.

Very cool man, awesome pics of this beautiful nation of ours!! It is kind of humbling you know. Before everyone gets in the holiday rush and driving around the nation , just like to say have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and be very careful out there on the highway. Busabullet

Got it... very sweet photos. Also thoughts that make you go "Hmmm"...

Living in the Northwest where I do, I see alot of wonderful scenes on a daily basis. Mt. Hood, Columbia River Gorge, Mt. St. Helens, etc... and every once in a while I just think how lucky I am to live in a place with so many beautiful wonders. When the riding season gets back on track, I will take photos of such things for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for sharing that B.D.!

Nice.....everyone should see it.....

Just a question.....why is it that we can discuss nearly everything that affects us in this forum, but we rarely discuss such topics as this?

You can start a Religious thread if ya like... feel free.
I'm not a religious man, believe in god - yes. Had enough religion as a child, do not need to prove myself on a regular basis now. Personal Religion I call it.
Random Thoughts is open to anything that will not cause one to become violent or aggressive.

I know how you feel....I am definitely not one to push religion on another....just like to talk about it at times.....the historic facts are what really interest me.

Back