My daughter’s interview of her Covid19 experience

I’m glad to see she looks like she’s doing ok. How does she feel now?

And if I may ask
How long was she sick? Did she go for treatment? And does she have reduced lung function?

I’m glad to see she looks like she’s doing ok. How does she feel now?

And if I may ask
How long was she sick? Did she go for treatment? And does she have reduced lung function?
She’s back to “normal” now. She was pretty bad off for about 2 weeks at its peak but the week prior to those she felt bad but nothing that stopped her activity level, the week after the rough two week period she gradually improved each day and appetite, smell and taste came back. Her lungs seem to be fine now she’s very active and runs, walks, lift weights etc She once worked as a personal trainer on the side so fitness has been her thing. She did a 5 mile bike ride the other day.

Thanks for asking

She’s back to “normal” now. She was pretty bad off for about 2 weeks at its peak but the week prior to those she felt bad but nothing that stopped her activity level, the week after the rough two week period she gradually improved each day and appetite, smell and taste came back. Her lungs seem to be fine now she’s very active and runs, walks, lift weights etc She once worked as a personal trainer on the side so fitness has been her thing. She did a 5 mile bike ride the other day.

Thanks for asking
Good to hear she is doing OK.....

I know someone who had it, he had a cough, loss of appetite and generally tired for 3 weeks. He's GTG now and tearing around like a teenager.

Back