Internet Speed tests..

And at night he becomes......

CAU3E7GL.jpg

What are you saying??? The Onion is my only news source :)
grip it and rip it brother!! :)
besides, you would state so in person without the anonymity of a keyboard :laugh: (ya like my new outfit? I lost weight) :rofl:

(hey less than a week, we going to get decent weather?)

grip it and rip it brother!! :)
besides, you would state so in person without the anonymity of a keyboard :laugh: (ya like my new outfit? I lost weight) :rofl:

(hey less than a week, we going to get decent weather?)

I hope the Friday forecast improves 60% chance of rain, but around here it is hard for them to predict what is going to happen tomorrow so I'm not too worried yet :)

on server at reat estate co I am working at now and speed is

4066 kps Download
1406 kps upload

Ok we got fast bikes, let see how fast your Internet connection is :)

Download Speed: 20359 kbps (2544.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 10379 kbps (1297.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Biscuit I think you have an extra 0 in your upload figure?

I am an XBOX360 online Gamer sooo I signed up for the Super RoadRunner Service in San Diego.

Download = 28810
Upload = 1834

Screen name if you want to play is [ Fastlaneken360 ]

Biscuit I think you have an extra 0 in your upload figure?

I am an XBOX360 online Gamer sooo I signed up for the Super RoadRunner Service in San Diego.

Download = 28810
Upload = 1834

Screen name if you want to play is [ Fastlaneken360 ]
naw, was just checking my plan.. 20/down 20/up I thought it was 20/5.. I downgraded from the 50/20..

all that speed is pretty useless when you are only as fast as the slowest network in the path.. it is rare for me to see downloads ever go over 1.5M or so.. up speeds are about the same in the real world.. Every now and then I get a good route and upload will hit 2Mps

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerfios/packages+and+prices/packages+and+prices.htm

Back