Interesting read

Bwahahaha, good one. Im stuck at work looking outside. Its a balmy 74 degrees.

what? 240mph top speed. Where did they get that? Didn't know some of those were "production bikes"

sent using....

FAIL :laugh: Number 1 is theoretical and Number two is reported to run 248 MPH and we all know better than that .................. Bill runs close to 280 MPH on his :laugh:

Didn't know some of those were "production bikes"

There are plenty of retards out there who think that if something has been built even once, then it is a "production" vehicle....because it was "produced".

I had one guy going on and on about the Bugatti Veyron being a "production" vehicle. I pointed out that there are less than 300 of them in existence and they cost $2.6 million each, so they don't really qualify as a "production" car.

:rofl: Whoever wrote that doesn't know squat about bikes.

+1.

And that's the comment I added:

It is obvious that you don’t veify your information. Show me the video of a Tomahawk doing the speeds you posted. The video I’ve seen online was some guy doing a short run with max speed of about 50 mph. Actually, I will bet you $100 that Tomahawk will become unstable and will crash way prior to reaching the speeds you posted.

A modified Hayabusa is now stands at more than 248 mph – again update your research.

Like so many things onnline, you just do copy/paste without verification, and then stop updating.

Just wanted to add that a stock non-modified Hayabusa will stop accelerating at around 190-200 mph although it will be very stable at those speeds. A significant modification is required to push the top speed further. Not to mention that nowadays all production stock motorcycles are artifically limited to 186 mph (300 kmh) for political reasons. And yes, I own one – 2001 model, still unrestricted.

The Peregrine Falcon definition is also a new one. I thought it simply meant Falcon.....

Back